Hate On Me

Aisha’s POV

 As I walk towards the Glee set the next morning, I run over what happened at the studio yesterday.

 Matt didn’t let me leave till about eleven last night. He was happy for me with everything that was going on with Glee and let me off the hook for that, but I could tell he was still a little annoyed, even if he tried to hide it.

He had choreographed most of our duet performance already and just wanted my input for parts of it where he wasn’t so sure. Our biggest problem was one lift where I ran at him and he lifted me over his head, I then I had to spin myself around him and be lifted round in a circle by him.

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

If you have no idea about what I mean, the link to a video is in the doobly doo on the side :D

 The lift I’m talking about is from about 1:08 to 1:15.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

 We just couldn’t get it right. We were fine with the actual lift; we just couldn’t get it right neatly.

  My feet are killing me after the amount of times I ran across the studio floor to Matt.

 Annie complained that I looked dead on my first day when I got up this morning. This led to her spending AGES fussing over me, despite my protests.

 I told her that if we’re filming today, they’ll sort it for me on set but she wouldn’t listen. It did give me a good chance to tell her about what happened with Darren though, which led to her having a little fangirl around the room.

 Now, I walk in and spot Ryan on the side of the filled room. He sees me and waves me over to him. I come over and he fills me in on what I’ll be doing today:

 “So, we need to start filming the episodes for after Christmas now, so that we’re prepared as everyone will be off for Christmas. The newest episode is the ‘Glee Actually’ episode for Christmas which airs later this week.” He pauses and looks disapprovingly at Kevin who was now messing around with some shakers.

  “Anyway, the first episode after the break is for a Sadie Hawkins Prom-” I couldn’t help the excited squeal that escaped my lips “- and that’s where I want you to enter. Your character is an old friend of Blaine’s called Maya. You went to his old school, before Dalton and were the only person who was nice to him. Now you transfer to McKinley-we won’t cover why-and meet Darren in the new episode.”

 I have a massive smile on my face as I hear what he wants me to do and he smiles back as he sees me so happy.

 “Today, I want you to take the morning to settle in and then in the afternoon we’ll have a go running through your entrance scenes and, of course, Maya’s audition to Glee club!” He smiles and draws everyone’s attention.

 “Right, guys, can we have a big round of applause for our newest member: Miss Aisha Gupta!” He gestures towards me before joining in with the loud applause.

 He then says:

 “I have some things that I need to do, but I’m sure everyone else will make you feel very welcome.” At that, he looks sternly around at everyone once, before turning and rushing out a door at the side.