Hate On Me (Part 2)

Aisha’s POV

You can hate on me haters.

Over the next week, I get a lot of tweets, a fair amount of love and a little bit of hate. But I skip past the harsh comments made towards me.

You can hate on me haters.

 That is my motto to live by when I see a harsh comment. I don’t intend to respond to them as if they don’t like me, it’s their opinion.

 The main reason of the few haters’ existence is because I’m not Chris and lots of people ship the CrissColfer thing.

 But, that’s not going to happen as far as I know, and I was getting a lot of love from Darren’s fans as they want to see him happy, and he looks happy with me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

 I’m sorry about how short that was; I mean, look at it…that was absolutely tiny…

 But,I promise that the next chapter will be long. I just needed something to fill the time gap and show how Aisha’s feeling and stuff so yeah….

 Please comment and tell me what you think, it will get more interesting soon.

I promise.

 Also, please tell me which character you like the most, I was just wandering…

 It means a lot if you comment as I want to know what you guys think :D

 I took off like half of the last chapter so I'm going to put that in later.

 Maybe.

 Depends.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>