Don't Speak

Aisha’s POV

 I wake and feel arms wrapped around me. “Morning Beautiful,” I hear Darren’s voice and feel his breath, tickling the back of my neck. I smile, and wonder what happened.

 “Morning,” I mumble in reply, snuggling back into his chest.

Had anything happened?

 “You fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I thought I’d put you in my bed as Annie was getting a lift back with the girls.”

 “Okay,” I chuckle and smile, rubbing my eyes to wake me up.

 I turn and smile up at him instead.  He sits up a little and I put a hand on his chest and look up at him, rubbing little circles on his chest. I feel undeniable pleasure when I feel him shiver before he traps my hand against his chest and holds it there.

 “I love you,” He whispers, holding my hand and brushing against my thumb.

 “I love you too,” I reply, smiling sleepily up at him.

 He leans down and brushes his lips against mine and I respond with surprising hunger. We fall back onto the bed, together, smiling between kisses.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

 You know what happens next….

Keeping It PG!

…ish.

Moving on:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

  11th January

 Aisha’s POV

 “No! I would never do that,”

 “Right, of course you wouldn’t Chris!”

 “No, I wouldn’t actually! No wait, I think, one time Lea and I actually snuck into her trailer and…”

 Chris and I are sat cross legged, opposite each other on my bed, laughing, sharing funny stories and generally messing about.

 He suggests that I tweet back into the world as I hadn’t tweeted since, like the 20th of December.

 “So, wow, I’m back. Hello World! (Words of @JoeWalker) Happy New Year Guys!”

 I post the tweet; it was my way of saying hello after ages of no tweeting.

  Within seconds, I get about ten different replies, most saying something along the lines of: “Is it true?”

 “Is what true?”

 I reply to a comment by retweeting.

 Within seconds again, I get lots of replies. One was rudely asking why the hell I didn’t know. Others seemed to try to explain something and one person had kindly tweeted a link to me. I load it up on my phone and when it comes up, I’m surprised by what I see.

 There was a picture of Darren and I, happy and goofing from a couple of weeks ago at a Glee related casual event.

He was giving me a piggy back for a photo and we were both wearing hilarious expressions. My legs were sticking out at funny angles and we were both laughing.

I was wearing jeans so it was all good. I laugh as I hadn’t seen the photo yet.

 There was one next to it that was taken a few seconds after it, I had my legs wrapped around his waist in a proper piggy back, and I was kissing his cheek from the side.