Say

Aisha’s POV

 (Three days later-the Wednesday before the final on Saturday)

  Matt and I were using one of the practice rooms at the venue provided for performers in the competition, as all the rooms at the studio were being used for lessons

 We run through a slightly more advanced choreography of Fixed You as we were using it as our final piece. In the middle, we had a step where our faces were close; our eyes on each other as we spin round as one, fast. It was one that we had at about 90%.

 We weren’t perfect, but we desperately needed to be so it was the only step we were practicing, and had been running through it for about half an hour yet. We run through again, and I twirl into his arms before twisting to face him, wrapping a leg around his waist, as we spin.

We almost get it perfect before he slips and falls backwards, but because he had me in his arms, I fall too.

And in the process our lips smack together for a split second before we crash onto the ground, him softening my fall as we both burst out laughing. I roll of him, lying back and laughing, forgetting about the *kiss* as soon as it happened.

  “How did we even manage that?!?” I ask between laughs. 

 “I…I have no idea!” Matt replies, laughing and throwing his arms out, before standing up and stepping over me, holding his hands down to pull me up.

 “Thank you,” I say as I walk over to the sound system and put the song back to the beginning, getting ready to go again.

Darren’s POV

(Thursday Morning)

 Will told me I might be off my crutches in the next week or so, permanently.

 I CANNOT WAIT!

 But, I am not telling Aisha, yet. It is going to be a surprise, I want to surprise her by walking fine, towards her, and I’m planning a whole romantic set up for her, in two weeks.

 It’s being planned, but I am excited for it, her face will be absolutely priceless. Anyway, now, I am making my way onto the Glee set, to film.

 I make my way into the back room and pull Chris and Cory to the side, wanting to explain my plans to surprise Aisha.

  “Hey dude, what’s up?” Cory asks, confused. I explain my plan quietly; weary about Aisha coming in at 9:30, as the time now is 9:15.

 They came into my plan as I wanted to set up, and have where I want to go perfect. This is going to be perfect.

 After talking for a while, I finish explaining my plan.

 “Aaaw, Dude, she’s going to love it!” Coremy says excitedly. “Since when did Darren get so romantic?” He teases, laughing with Chris.

 “Alright guys, enough of that!” I say, cutting across Chris as he was about to say something.

 “Darren? Stylist, now please.” Ryan calls from the other side of the room.

 “Sorry, duty calls,” I say to the men beside me, before swiftly making my way out of the room and away from their teasing. At the end of the day, they were happy for me, and that’s all that’s important.

 Using my crutches, I limp down the hall and into my trailer, waiting for the stylist, Sasha. She was in her late thirties, and more of a Mum and an older Sister on set than anything else.

 “Hi, Darren dear, how are you?” She says after knocking and coming in.

 “I’m…really good thanks,” I say, thinking of my plans with Aisha, which only made me smile. “And you?” I ask.