Somewhere Only We Know

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm not sure what is says about me, but I like this following chapter. Alot.

I hope you guys enjoy it too and don't forget to comment and tell me what you think! :D 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 Darren’s POV

As we get outside her apartment building, I slip my blue beanie on, in an attempt to avoid fans. As much as I love hanging out with them, there are times when I prefer going without and this is definitely one of them. I should be okay as I had my black winter coat on; not many people recognised it.

 “Make the most of this,” I tell Aisha.

 “Make the most of what?” She asks.

 I move in front of her and run a few steps, throwing my arms out wide, spinning in a circle as I walk.

 “FREEDOM!”I say loudly, making her laugh.

 She joins me and we take a second of spinning together in the middle of the road before I turn to her and grab hold of her hand so that we turned it into a dance.

 I start to sing lightly and she hums along to the tune of Baby its Cold Outside. Before we know it, we’re dancing down the street and singing at the top of our lungs. When we finish, we both fall about laughing, gripping onto each other for support.

 When we’re finally calm, she lets go of me and asks:

 “So, Mr Criss, where exactly are we going?”

 “I can’t tell you that! It’s a surprise!”

 There’s a small café that I go to every single time I come to Los Angeles, have been since I was tiny. Now that the Glee set is in LA, I go there literally every week or two. That’s where I’m taking Aisha, I’m positive she’ll LOVE it!

 She sticks out her bottom lip in a puppy dog face but I don’t give in, I just smile at her.

“I will tell you this though: I go there a lot.”

“That’s a lot of helpful information Darren!” She says, sarcastically, mimicking me.

 I nudge her in the ribs for that before we turn a corner and I jump behind her, covering her eyes with my hands.

 “Hey, Darren, what are you doing?” She reaches up so that her hands were covering mine and I couldn’t supress the shiver that went through me at the touch.

What’s wrong with me? I’ve never felt that with anyone…

“Darren?” Aisha asks again, trying to pull my hands away from her eyes.

 “No, stop it!” I command, and she loosens her grip, slightly, but she still keeps hold of my wrists.

 “Where are we?” She asks.

 Instead of replying, I steer her towards the shop and wait until she’s perfectly positioned in front of it before asking:

 “Are you ready?” I ask.

 “For what?” She asks.

 I remove my hands from her eyes but grab hold of her hands instead and brought them to her sides so I was stood behind her.