Halo/Walking On Sunshine

Chris’ POV

“Aargh! Chris! Help me!” Aisha squeals, running away from Mark and Cory as they chase after her through and outside of set.

She runs and jumps behind me, gripping my shoulders from behind. “What is going on?” I ask, laughing as they try and get past me to Aisha.

 “Nothing,” Cory says innocently.

 “I stole their scripts…” Aisha says quietly, laughing her head off.

 I sigh, shaking my head at the immaturity playing out in front of me. “Guys…You are all in your twenties, you know that right?” I say.

 “Yeah, but I’m a five year old at heart,” Aisha says, peering over my shoulder at the two grown men getting ready to pounce. She runs off to the girls, hiding in the middle of them, Cory and Mark follow.

 I follow suit, knowing what’s about to happen is going to leave me in tears of laughter.

  “LEA! You love me right? I know you love me! SAVE ME!! PLEASE!” Aisha dives behind the shorter girl, peeking over her shoulder at Cory and Mark who looked particularly menacing.

 “Okay….What did she do hun?” Lea asks Cory.

 “She stole our scripts and ran of like a little girl,” He says in a monotone, shooting daggers at Aisha.

 “I am not a little girl! If anything, you two are acting like little kids the way you’re chasing after me for this!” Aisha replies defiantly. I burst into laughter at their “completely serious” conversation as Aisha suddenly runs of again screaming:

 “DAZ!!!”

 Three seconds later, Darren appears leaning against the wall, his crutches leaning next to him. Rolling my eyes, I watch as Aisha runs to him, burying her head in his shoulder as her arms wrap around him.

 He laughs, taken off guard as he wraps an arm around Aisha’s waist, using the other to lift her head up and look at him.

 “What’s going on?” He asks, his face crinkling in a smile.

 “She stole Cory and Mark’s scripts, and she doesn’t have them anymore, but they don’t seem to have noticed that yet,” I say, looking at the boys as I say the last bit, making their eyes widen as they realise that I’m right and she doesn’t have their scripts anymore.

 Darren’s POV

“Where are they then?” Mark asks, glaring at Aisha.

 “A very, very safe place!”  She says, laughing as she twists in my arm so that her back was against my front.

 I wrap my arms tightly around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder, smiling as she interlocks her fingers in mine on her stomach.

 “Where exactly is that ‘safe place?’” Cory asks and Aisha shares a knowing look with Lea, making the two men swivel to her.

 “Lea, honey, where are our scripts?” Cory says, walking closer to her and putting his hands on her waist.

 “Cory, honey,” She says, mimicking him as she straightens his suit vest. She leans in to him and says: “I’m not telling you!” Before running away.

 Cory runs after her, making us all smile and laugh as Cory picks her up around her waist and spins her around, making her squeal and giggle loudly.

 She bats at his hands and he finally puts her down, but at this point the scripts had slipped from her bag and Mark made a lunge at them before anyone else could.