I Wanna Dance With Somebody

I feel like I’ve dragged this out WAAAY to much so I’m going to summarise what happens with the call backs in a short chapter. I say short….

We’ll see….

 If you want me to carry on with the call backs, tell me. I’ll add it in. :D

And PLEASE tell me if you like the story so far, because I really want to know what you think.  Hope you enjoy the next bit. :D

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 Darren’s POV

  So we got through the next round, acting, and we were allowed to act out ANYTHING we wanted to. So, quite obviously, we HAD to do something from Starkid. We asked Ryan if we could act and sing at the same time and he said that was fine. We did part of Get Back To Hogwarts from as soon as Lauren comes in up to the end of that song with ALL the acting parts and then blended it into Different As Can Be. We did a small part of that, back to back as Joe and Brian were and had a laugh doing that one.

 Aisha recorded the backings on the keyboard, I just played her guitar through Get Back and then we swapped parts on Different As Can Be.

Oh….yeah…..WE WON!

Then in the Third and final round, we had to dance…

 Aisha is an AMAZING dancer. I wouldn’t have guessed but she is REALLY good. She knows a classical style that’s a BIG part of her culture called Bharat Natyam. As well as that, she knows a lot of contemporary; hip hop and a lot of modern duet styles. Which was obviously great for us as we needed to do a duet.

 We ended up dancing to Viva La Vida by Coldplay. Which included a lot of contemporary and a little cannon part in the middle where I was stood behind her with my arm around her waist and the other followed whatever she did.

 I think it went well…

Aisha’s POV

 That last performance of Viva La Vida was AMAZING.

 As we had an hour to sort out what we wanted to do, I forced Annie to go back home and grab me some other clothes so that I would be more comfortable performing.

 She was back about twenty minutes later and I changed quickly. Annie brought me back a long black top that hit my mid-thigh and leggings which she matched with my favourite blue checked top.

 Oh…Yeah….WE WON THAT ROUND TOO!

  Meaning that…overall…

 I’M ON GLEE!!!!

 I am SOOO excited!!

 AAAARGGGHH!!