22 - last

HANNI

Three years later.

It's been a years when Minji and I got married, not in papers anymore but in real life. (i wish this is real ☹ delulu moments).

Start then, she has stopped smoking, drinking and lessened killing her enemies. Three years ago, after two days of getting married we adopted another baby and we named her after us 'Hanjin'. Just a combinations of our names.

Dad was also happy for us and especially for me, he's now living in the same lot with us now.

Minjun is now a big boy because he's already ten, I'm really so grateful to have them in my life. No matter how dangerous it is when we go out, Minji still always makes sure we are safe.

My friends and I graduated at the same time except for Hyein who will still about to go to college. She's still our baby, we drop her off to the university and picks her up after school.

While Danielle and Haerin also got married a month after our wedding, they adopted a baby girl and named her 'Daenielle' it sounds like Danielle but it's Daenielle.

-

"Mommy! We got an invitation from aunt Dani!"

I heard Minjun's loud shout coming from the living room.

"What invitation?"

I shouted back from the kitchen and I heard a running footsteps.

"Uhm, it says here. 'Good morning Hanni and Minji unnie. My wife, Hyein and I would like to invite you to go out of town. Traveling, you know, don't forget to bring your kids so our daughter wouldn't be bored. Our flight will be next saturday~' that's all."

I smiled and ruffles his hair.

"Okay, are you excited? We will go out of town again."

"Yes!"

"Now put that thing in the box, okay?"

"Yes mommy!"

I smiled and continued cooking a lunch for us. A few minutes later, I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist and of course it's my loving wife Pham Minji.

"I can't wait to try that dish, eh where'd you learned it?"

She asked placing her chin on my shoulder.

"Just on youtube, I found it interesting so I was like, why not to try."

I answered and she giggled, kissing my neck from behind.

"It's tickling me, stop..."

"You've been so busy these days honey, aren't you aware? Hmmpp I miss you so much already...."

She said with a husky voice breathing in my ear.

"Okay then sorry...."

"It's okay honey, I understand. It's just I missed you."

I let out a giggle. I turned off the stove and places my arms to her shoulder.

"But I'm always close to you. Even if I'm busy, I always have a time for you and our babies... what do you mean?"

"Is it new to you?"

She asked laughing while shaking her head.

"Of course not, but I know there's something else you're missing that's why you're doing this right now, hmm, right?"

She giggled and kisses my neck.

"That's right honey..."

I hit her shoulder with a chuckle as she continue to kiss my neck down to my collarbone and I hold back the little moans.