7

HANNI

The school day was over and here we are at the parking lot, waiting for the van, they really can't wait to see and meet Minjun. A familiar luxury van stopped in front and Sunghoon opened it for US.

"Mommy!!!"

Minjun immediately ran towards me and hugged my legs. I giggled and lifted him up to my arms.

"Hey lil man."

"I missed you mommy."

He said and I smiled.

"Wow. I didn't expected him to be so this close with you, Hanni."

Danielle said and I shrugged my shoulder.

"Me too to be honest."

"OH MY GOSH!!! SUCH A LITTLE CUTE BOY!!!!"

Hyein said pinched Minjun's cheek. Minjun unexpectedly slapped Hyein's hand away and we gasped.

"Baby? Why did you do that? She's auntie Hyein..."

"I don't know her."

"She's mommy's friend, and them. This is auntie Danielle, auntie Haerin and auntie Hyein."

"Hehe. Yes, I'm Hyein~"

"Okay. Then, sorry."

"Will you all take a while?"

Minji's deep sexy voice was heard from inside and I looked them.

"We'll be okay, let's just talk later or tomorrow, byee~~~"

I smiled and waved at them.

"Your momma is really an impatient woman."

I whispered to Minjun's ear and he giggled wrapping his arms around my neck.

"She really is mommy hehe."

"Tsk."

We entered and I sat beside Minji as usual.

"How's school?"

She asked and I looked at her.

"Nice, kinda feels new."

"Get used to it."

"I should."

"You owe momma a kiss mommy, she told me that you slapped her instead of kissing her too.."

Minjun suddenly spoke and a smirk formed into Minji's lip. WHAT A PERVERT!!!

"But baby—"

"Mommy, at least just one kiss for momma please?"

Minjun asked with his puppy eyes and pouty lips, I can't resist him!

"ARGH! Fine! Really just ONE!"

I glared at Minji and was about to kiss her forehead when suddenly a car, van or some vehicle bumped to where we are riding and a sudden shoots of gun made me panicked.

"GET DOWN!!!"

Minji yelled and I immediately hid down with Minjun in my arms, how isn't he crying, scared or what?! Minji pulled out a gun shooting back at the back. I covered my ears and Minjun did the same. Damn Minjun has no reaction!

"AH! DAMN IT!"

I heard Minji cursed and I looked at her, her shoulder got shot! But she's still shooting 'em!? How strong is she?! The shooting continues until the van we're at stopped and bumped into a wall, I guess the driver got shot!

Sunghoon got out with Jake and motioned us to leave, Jake was still shooting.

"MINJI! LET'S GO!"

I yelled and pulled Minji, we got out from the van and I placed my arms in her waist, guiding her to walk while Minjun was in Sunghoon's arms.