20

MINJI

"WAIT WHAT??!!"

I stopped and looked at the man, he finally removed his mask and I was shocked. It's the chancellor. I got shock and angry. I am full of madness right now. I shot his head for five times until he can not move anymore and his soaking blood. I checked Haerin's pulse and she's still alive.

"Haerin, Haerin, wake up. He's gone.."

I guided Haerin's back and he slowly sat down opening her eyes as if she just woke up from sleep.

"D-Danielle, w-where i-is she..?"

"There."

I let her go now and ran towards Hanni's body, her body was laying on the grass now and her mouth's bleeding. Shit shit shit shit. No, this can't be happening.

"Hanni, Hanni, hey no. You will not going to die yet right?? No, yeah?? Hanni."

I held her head and lays her body on my lap. She holds my hand looking at my eyes.

"M-Min..."

"Hanni, no. You're not going to die."

"M-Minji.... I.... love you. Sorry.... sorry for.... sorry for not telling you. Tell to my dad that... I love him very... much. Thank you... thank you for... taking care of me. Thank you... for... loving me. I'm sorry that I can't... re-pay you. But.... but I love you."

She smiled weakly to me and my tears started to drift off. I held her hand tight.

"H-how about M-Minjun-"

"MOMMY! MOMMA! MOMMYYY!!!! NOOOOO!!!"

Minjun ran towards us and hugs Hanni's body.

"Minjun, what are you doing here? Where's Hyein???!"

"Hyein auntie got shot... they are coming.."

"Who's coming?!"

"The- the bad people... they- they are going to kill us."

"Thank you for telling me baby. Now turn around."

I said and he turned back, I can't stop myself anymore. I leaned closer to Hanni's face and kissed her lips, I don't care if there's some bloods on it.

"I love you. I love you too Hanni."

I said after pulling away.

"Momma. They are here."

I looked behind and saw a group of guys holding their guns. They pointed the gun to us and I smiled.

"We will be happy in the next life-"

I couldn't finish what I was going to say when the guy shot my head and I heard three gunshots.

Finally.

Our family will be happy in the afterlife.

I want to start a new life with Hanni and Minjun.