2

HANNI

I woke up being tied up. My wrist, my ankle, my waist, my eyes with a blindfold.

"HEY!!! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME?! LET ME GO!!! WHERE'S MY DAD?!"

I yelled and my voice echoed. But why would dad tell me to go in a black van? There's literally two black vans there! What if I knocked into the wrong van?! Where the hell I am right now?!

"Don't worry. He's safe."

Unfamiliar voice was heard. It was kinda deep but sure I am it's a girl.

"Who are you?"

I asked calmly and she walked closer.

"You'll know a little sooner. To be honest. You are pretty cute, but I think..... I will not gonna like you."

"I don't care if you like me or not you bitch! Where's my dad?! What did you to him?! Let me talk to him! What's going on?!"

"Okay okay. Chill kitty."

"I'm sure you're ugly don't call me a kitty!"

"You'll probably gonna regret calling me ugly, kitty."

"Eeww no never! Where's my dad?!"

"Fine. You naughty kid. Hey! Bring her dad here. Let them have a talk so THIS girl right here would understand what's going on."

"Yes boss."

Boss?

"Your dad didn't told you about it, right?"

"No...."

"Then you'll know. Kitty."

"EEW!"

She scoffed and some footstep were heard as this person in front of me walk away.

"Hanni!"

"D-dad?! Dad!"

"D-don't worry you're safe..."

"You think so? Dad let me go straight, what's going on?!"

"Hanni.... I-I hope you underst—"

"JUST SAY IT DAD! I'm worried."

"O-okay.... I-I arranged a.... marriage...."

"WHAT?! WITH WHO?!"

"T-to.... the mafia boss..."

"DAD WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"S-SORRY SWEETHEART!"

"DAD WHY?!"

"I-I owe a lot to boss Kim and– and I have to pay it back, today is the end of my payment but my money is not enough. A-and.... I'm afraid to die.... boss Kim will kill me if-if I don't pay back in full..."

"S-so I'm the one you paid for your debt?"

"F-forgive me Hanni...."

"DAD OH MY GOD! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS?!"

"H-Hanni I-I will get you b-back...."

"SHE'S THE MAFIA BOSS RIGHT?! AND YOU SAID ONCE YOU GOT MARRIED WITH THE MAFIA, YOU CAN'T GO BACK! DAD COME ON! YOU THINK ABOUT YOURSELF MORE THAN ME?!"

"S-SORRY!"

"I.... can't believe you dad. Y-you should be thankful because I love you as my father. B-but. It hurts."

"I-I know Hanni.... you will understand it soon..."

My tears keep flowing and I can't wipe it off even I wanted to.