6

HANNI

Ever since we got inside the university, students couldn't stop whispering, talking, guessing about Jake and Sunghoon and what they are doing here. And as I also expected, some of the girlies and gays wanted to get these guys's number. But, they are so professional lol. Some of my classmates that never cared about my life suddenly started to talk, and befriends with me. Gosh, why are they like that?

"Uhm. Pham Hanni?? Principal wants to talk to you..."

"Oh. Okay!"

I excused myself and stepped out.

"I wonder why the principal wants to talk to me."

"Probably because of us Ms. Pham."

"What do I say???"

"We'll deal with her or him Ms. Pham."

"You wouldn't do anything right?? She's my bestfriend's mom, don't hurt her."

"We will not, unless she did something wrong and not good."

"Oh, okay."

We arrived inside the principal's office and she immediately told me to sit so I did.

"Let's get straight, what's with these guys?"

"They're—"

"We are her bodyguard Mrs."

"Why? This is.... new."

"We'll be honest Mrs., Ms. Pham is a moll. If you don't know what moll means, moll is the wife of the mafia boss. Ms. Pham is a wife of a mafia and of course, we need to protect her from the enemies out there."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"Please trust us Mrs., her wife isn't that bad. The mafia boss, her gang, isn't bad."

"THE GANG?! THAT KILLS PEOPLE?!"

"They don't kill innocent people Mrs. Her gang only kills those who have done bad things, enemies or traitors. Ms. Pham's wife, the mafia boss, the mafia boss's gang, they didn't do anything wrong."

"ISN'T IT WRONG TO KILL PEOPLE?!"

"Mrs. Marsh, calm down. We don't want to get in trouble. Please just understand us."

"WHAT'S YOUR WIFE'S NAME HUH?!"

"Mrs. Marsh—"

"Samuel Kim Mrs. Are we done?"

"DISRESPECTFUL!"

"Pardon me, Mrs."

"Samuel Kim, Samuel Kim– she should be in jail right now. Hey Pham, I know you're my daughter's bestfriend but people who died needs justice. Sorry, I need to report this."

"Mrs. Marsh! No please! She didn't do wrong!"

"Dismissed Pham, go back to your class now."

"But Mrs. Marsh pleas—"

"Don't beg Ms. Pham, let her. One wrong move, she'll be gone."

"Mrs. Marsh, this isn't for her actually! It's for you! If you still wanted to live, please don't report her!"

"I know I'll get my justice if I die, Pham. For now, those people needs the justice."

"But—"

"Let's go Ms. Pham."

Jake and Sunghoon dragged me out and I can't do anything more.

"Jake, Hoon, please don't let Samuel kill Mrs. Marsh, my friendship with Danielle will be destroyed if she finds out that Samuel killed her mom. She's my bestfriend for a long time, I can't ruin our friendship."