17

HANNI

Days passed. My feelings for them is still not clear. But I'm still processing it and trying to make everything clear.

Anyways. I'm with my friends, Minji, bodyguards and Minjun, we had a weekends break so we planned to go somewhere, like travel, you know. We really meant to include Minji, Minjun and my two bodyguards. There's someone has taken Sunghoon's place as Jake's partner and my bodyguard, his name is Lee Heeseung. He's nice, soft and funny, he doesn't talk too much but he's comfortable. I can see that Jake and him are getting close day by day. Right now, none of my bodyguards are driving the van, Minji decided. She said she misses driving so we let her.

"Your messy is kinda messy Ms. Pham. Here, let me tie it for you."

Jake said while fixing and tying my hair. I let him do it and my eyes met Minji's from the rear view mirror and she immediately looked away.

"There, it's done Ms. Pham."

"Uh. Thank you, how'd you know how to tie a girl's hair?"

"I have a sister, I always tie her hair."

"Oh. That's cool."

"Are you hungry anyways?"

He asked and I smiled.

"Nope but thirsty."

"Oh wait a minute, here."

He handed me a water bottle and I thanked him again.

You know, I'm starting to think that he likes me but I don't wanna assume things like that.

He opened the water bottle's cap and I was about to drink when the van suddenly turned aggressively causing the water to splash on my face and clothes.

"Oh my god. Take it easy Minji unnie."

Hyein said with a shock face while I look at her face by the rear view mirror, there's a frown in her face and she's gripping to the steering wheel, I'm sure she did it on purpose.

"Uh- it was my fault, I shouldn't give you water."

He said wiping my chin and I took a tissue and starts wiping my shirt.

"It's okay. Minji, can you be careful next time?"

She didn't say anything and kept that frown.

"Maybe we should just be careful next time. Did you forgot how to drive bo-"

"You see, I'm driving well."

"Uh. Okay."

I shook my head and just took out the snack I bought.

"Do you want me to open it?"

"Uhm-"

I glanced at Minji and her hands, she's still gripping. Jealous much?

"It's okay. I can do it."

"Sure?"

"Yep."

I smiled and bit open my snack but it was still hard and difficult but I still acted like I can open it still until Jake grabbed it and opens it for me, unbelievable, he can open it.

"Thank you, thank you. You really don't need to-"

I was cut off when Minji did the aggressive turn again and now my chips are all over Danielle and Haerin's lap.

"Oh! Sorry guys!"

They laughed.

"It's okay, we understand, we'll clean it."