13

HANNI

Exact three thirty, I arrived at the place and calls Haerin's number which is being holden by these kidnappers.

"What floor? I'm here."

*Fifth floor.*

Then he hangs up again. That's so disrespectful. But I can feel it, something's 'bout to happen not good, What if I call Minji for back up?? That's right. I hope this isn't wrong.

*Hello? What's up kitty?*

"My friend had been kidnapped, and the kidnappers wants me to come. I'm not with my bodyguards-"

*WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! GIVE ME THE LOCATION, IT'S DANGEROUS YOU KNOW?!?*

"B-but! He said if I bring someone else here he'll shoot Haerin."

*I know what I can do Hanni, give me the place address. ASAP!* (a-s-a-p, baby. HURRY UP don't be lazy)

"It's ***** buildin-"

I got cut off when someone pulled my hair and knocked me out. The last thing I saw before I lost my consciousness is a masculine man wearing a mask and holding a gun and then everything went dark. I'm so dumb but at least I managed to tell her the address- BUT WHAT IF THEY BRING ME AND HAERIN SOMEWHERE ELSE?!?!? SHIT. I'M REALLY SO DUMB!!!

MINJI

"Hanni? What happened? HANNI?!"

She didn't answer anymore so I guess something happened not good. Why did I even asked the address when I can track her phone. Maybe I'm just so worried, YES I AM BITCH.

I immediately grabbed my two guns and puts the other one inside my suit and holds the other one.

"At building *****."

"Yes boss."

He sped up the van while I'm trying to contact her phone again. Her phone rang and it picks up, but it's not Hanni.

*Hello there Kim Minji.*

"I knew it. Where did you bring my wife."

*seven diamonds in exchange for your wife and six gold bars for her friend, Kang Haerin. Deal?*

"You bitch- don't you dare hurt them. I'll for real gonna blow ya all's heads off."

*We will not if you bring us the seven diamonds and six golds. Fifth floor and I'm sure you already know the place.*

"Deal."

I hanged up the call and I glanced at Sunghoon and Jake.

"Don't call anyone. We will not gonna give anything to them."

"H-how's Ms. Pham right now boss??"

Jake asked that makes me a bit irritated. So I just ignored his questions. A few minutes later, we arrived and I hid my gun first. We went to fifth floor and we are immediately surrounded by mens with guns.

"Put down your weapons."

His voice is the same as the one I talked to while ago, maybe it's him. I drop my one gun.

"That's all you got?"

The man asked pointing his gun to my head and I nodded.

"Yes, that's all."

"I don't trust you."

He gestured the boys to double check my body and of course, I'm the smartest person in the whole world, I didn't just hid my another last gun just like that, I made sure that it's not immediately noticed or felt.