19

HANNI

"What the fuck??!"

Minji swear.

"Stay here with Minjun I'll check what's happening there."

Minji said and then covered Minjun's body with a blanket. She was about to zip the tent but I stopped her.

"Minjun needs a fresh air, don't close it."

I said and she nodded.

"I'll be quick, here's a gun. Use it if someone tries to harm you and Minjun."

"O-okay... thanks."

She threw the gun beside me and then left.

MINJI

"Hyein?! Hyein where are you?!"

"M-Minji unnie!!"

Hyein appeared suddenly and I held her both arms.

"What happened?? Where's the two???"

"H-Haerin's missing! Heeseung is dead!!!! Jake got shot!! Please tell it to Hanni unnie!!!"

"Wait what?!?! Where are they?!"

"T-there!!"

I immediately ran to their direction and then saw Jake laying on Haerin's lap, mouth's bleeding, Danielle covering his neck and side.

"J-Jake! What the fuck just happened??!"

"H-Hanni..."

"Hanni... she's inside the tent!"

"I-in danger...."

"What???"

He swallowed his own blood and tries to speak.

"L-leave... y-you... g-guys... in danger..."

"H-Hanni...."

He added and then I immediately took out my phone and starts dialing my men's number but fuck there's no signal.

"Shit."

"Don't die yet Jake, I might hate you sometimes but I still care for you."

"I-I can't.... live.. t-tell to... H-Hanni. T-tell her..."

He gulped.

"I-I love.... h-her...."

There's no time to get jealous.

"I-I will."

He weakly smiled and holds my hand, I am holding tears.

"B-boss.... M-Minji..... m-mianhe... f-for l-liking y-your...."

"Wife...."

"Jake stop."

"Le-leave m-me.... H-Hanni.... in danger..."

"We can't bring her to Hanni, he's full of blood, Hanni might faint too."

As soon as Jake close his eyes, we heard a loud gun shot. That means, there's someone trying to harm my wife and son.

"Jake, I love you bro, sorry too."

"Guys let's go!!"

I added and Helped Haerin and Danielle to stand up. We hurriedly ran away going back to the tent. There's another loud gun shots.

"MINJII!!"

We heard Hanni's scream and I took out my gun and shot the guy standing from afar in front of our tent.