10

HANNI

I keep crying nonstop quietly. I mean, I know I'm not the real mother or something but is it wrong to teach her and her son by me? What's wrong? I don't get her. I heard the sliding door opened but I ignored it, then I felt someone sat beside me. I felt the person's hand in my back and gently pulled me closer to them.

"You're right... I have no rights to teach you a lesson... you're right, you know what's best for your son as the mother.."

I slowly stopped and just let out a sob that I can't stop. I gathered myself and looked at the person, I was shocked that I widened my eyes.

"J-Jake..?!"

He nodded.

"Did you and boss got into a fight?"

"Y-yes...."

"Oh... that's sad. Just vent out things to me, I'll listen."

I smiled. I leaned on his chest as I continue sobbing and he just caress my back and then I started explaining what happened and what I feel and he was listening, commenting and answering my every questions.

After half an hour of conversation I stopped and he is too. The atmosphere is quiet but in comfortable way. I just kept smiling while staring at the moon and the clouds.

"The moon is beautiful isn't it, Miss Pham?"

I looked at him with a smile.

"Yes. It is."

He smiled at me and I rest back again my head on his chest.

"I just love the comfortable silence."

"Me too. It isn't awkward or something, just chilling and comfortable."

"Thank you Jake."

"Haha for what?"

"Oh come on. Of course for everything. For comforting me and giving some sweet advices. It means a lot to me."

"Sshh. It's a small thing."

"But it helps me a lot."

"Really? I'm glad then. You're welcome, everytime."

"Maybe the guilt would've been ate all of me if you didn't came."

"And I would not let that happen."

"That's sweet of you."

"Maybe I am but not just obvious?"

"A little bit obvious."

I chuckled and we became silent again. A few minutes later I didn't realized that I fell asleep on his chest.

MINJI

"Are you hurt?"

"I'm not. I am mad and jealous."

I answered to my older sister Jisoo's question.

"So, how will you make it up with Hanni?"

"I have no idea yet. That fucking Jake also told me that he took Hanni back to her room since she fell asleep on his CHEST. VEINS EVERYWHERE IN MY BODY LITERALLY SHOWED UP. I HATE HIM NOW, IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S TAKING HANNI AWAY FROM ME."

My fist clenched as I feel that anger and jealousy, I just heard her laughing and I immediately grabbed my gun and pointed it to her head.

"Chill girly."

"HOW CAN I?!?! I'M SO MAD BUT YOU'RE JUST LAUGHING AT ME?!?!"

He slowly stopped laughing and took the gun away.