1

HANNI

My dad is an ex mafia gang personnel. He always tells me about their mafia boss, Kim Minji. I haven't meet her yet because dad doesn't want to. But, he already showed me her picture, oh my gosh she is really so pretty, sexy, masculine and hot! Dad mentioned that she only has one social media account and she post once. She only have instagram, that's it, I could see her followers post about her showing her abs and muscles!  The reason why's dad is not their personnel anymore is because he quit, he said that. He said he's lucky because they didn't kill him or tortured him. I know their gang, a little, I guess? Dad said that Kim Minji was kinda strict, always chill, a CEO, sometimes alcoholic, likes to smoke and a powerful mafia. That's it, he didn't say anything more. It's weird for me because he never mention that they were killing something– I mean, I'm not sure if they really kill or they are different. But there's a plenty of news saying that a gang was killing people for some unknown reason yet. Mafia gang as they say. And whenever I ask about the news, he will just brush off the topic. Also, dad mentioned that I shouldn't say or tell anybody about Kim Minji being the boss. I don't know the reason but I keep my promise to him.

"Dad! I'm going, bye!"

"Okay! Good luck!"

I left the house and got on the bus and soon arrived at the university.

"Unnie!"

Kang Haerin, a.k.a. Ms. Kang, we call her that when at university because she's a student-teacher. Cool isn't it? Her mom was the principal while her dad is a professional chef.

"Oh Ms. Kang!"

"Hey, we're at the university Ms. Kang, you shouldn't call me unnie."

"But you're still my unnie."

"But we are at the university Ms. Kang. Okay since I'm your unnie, you should follow me okay? Just call me Hanni. Is that clear?"

"I'm not comfortable with it un—"

"Hanni."

"Okay fine. Hanni."

"That's right. And why would you say you are not comfortable when you call your girlfriend Danielle and not un—"

"HANNI!"

"Oops. I remember, sorry."

"I'm gonna be dead if someone hears it."

"Well I already did Ms. Kang."

A voice was suddenly heard and we turned our back.

"Hyein! There you are!"

"Yup."

Lee Hyein. The top student all the time, she's so fine at just age of eighteen. She's such a good girl and was the top one girl crush. Her parents are both doctors. She's having a crush on Eunchae, my cousin haha.

"Good morning, done studying?"

"Yup."

"Ate breakfast?"

"N—"

"Probably not yet again Hanni, like, are you not used to her? She always eat late."

Haerin cut off.

"Ms. Kang was right."

"Class will start in hour, wanna stay at the clinic??"

Ms. Kang asked and we just nodded our head. She probably misses her girlfriend. Again.

"Oh hello there guys! Good morning, is one of you sick?"

Danielle Marsh. Ms. Kang's girlfriend. Her mom is a CEO and her dad is an actor. She's always having a patients not because they are sick, it's really because they have a crush on her. Well, who wouldn't really gonna have a crush on nurse Danielle when she's this fine? And anyways there's her girlfriend, jealous girlfriend lol.