16

HANNI

I was walking on the beach with Jake, we were happy and holding hands. He looks at me with that in love look and I smiled at him. I feel happy, but at the same time feels not complete.

What's with the feelings?

He's everything I wanted but why do I feel that something's missing.

I stopped walking when I saw a familiar person standing from afar.

I let go of Jake's hand and stared at the person standing from afar. I looked at Jake who's looking at me with a confuse look, then I spoke.

"It's her."

"Who?"

"The one I was missing."

"Wait what?"

"Hanni-"

I started running away from him and he starts following me.

"Hanni! Wait!"

He tries to grab my hand but I didn't stop running.

"Minji!!!"

I kept running even tho I'm running out of breath, while Jake is still following and running behind me.

"MINJI!!!"

I shouted again.

"Hanni! Hanni stop! Hanni she's gone!"

I started to tear up while running.

"No!"

"She's gone! Stop it already Hanni!"

"She-she's not!!!"

I finally stopped and hugs Minji tightly while crying now.

"You're not gone right? You're not gone. Minji, right??"

"Minji, answer me!"

"Hanni, Minji's dead a long years ago. She drowned herself."

Jake kept repeating those words but I didn't listen.

"SHE'S NOT!!! SHE DID NOT!!!"

"Hanni. Learn to let go."

Minji spoke up and I looked at her, she's soaked in water and looking pale.

"N-no! I-I-I realized something! T-that is too late...!!! I-I love you Minji!"

"It's too late like what you said. Hanni, just accept Jake now. You deserves him."

"N-no!!! I-I want y-you now!"

"Too late."

Minji suddenly disappeared and I fell down to my knees, tears drifting off, I gripped unto the sand and starts crying even hard.

"NOOOOO!!! MINJI, I LOVE YOU!!!"

"Hanni-"

I gasped and sat down immediately. I panted trying to catches some air, holding my chest, my heart's pounding fast, I looked at my arms and surroundings then at the person sleeping peacefully beside me.

Minji.

I immediately hugged her tightly as if I haven't seen her for a long years.

"Minji, you're alive. You did not drowned yourself. You're alive, it's just a nightmare, it's just a nightma-"