not an update ;(

this isn't an update. i'm telling u.

that's it.

the story ends there.

we can't do anything anymore, that's their fate, sad but yeah :((

thank u for reading, i appreciate y'all <33

THE END

why u still scrolling 🤨?

HANNI

I woke up when I heard some sobs, is Minjun crying?

I slowly rubbed my eyes and turned my flashlight on.

Oh, it wasn't Minjun who's sobbing. It was this annoying biatch Minji. But nuh uh, it isn't the time to hate her, she looks baby and cute.

"Minji? Hey, wake up."

I spoke but she's still not waking up, I'm worried now. She may be having a nightmare. I shook her body and she finally opened her eyes and immediately sat down.

"Hey."

She shook her head and touches my face with her palm. What's happening to her?

"Hanni?"

"Yeah?"

She hugged me tight that I almost couldn't breath. I didn't do anything at first but hugged her back at the end.

Well yeah maybe she's having a nightmare. Is it like mine? I hope no.

"You're alive?? Where's Minjun?? Danielle?? Haerin?? Hyein?? Heeseung?? Jake-"

"Take it easy jealous woman. They are already sleeping. Look, it's four a.m. Minji."

She still didn't let go of my body and keeps hugging me, well okay, it's fine. As long as it makes her feel okay.

"Four a.m.??? Where are we??"

"In a tent?"

"No!"

She started sobbing again and I have to caress her head and back.

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"I dreamed about something! We all are gonna die here... I don't wanna lose you.... I don't want my son to die."

She replied between a sob and I feel sad to her about her dream.

"Okay? Then should we call some more people like your men to be with us so we'll be protected?"

"We should!"

She took her phone under her pillow and starts calling her men, telling them to come and surround us. After the call, she placed her phone back under her pillow and hugs me again.

"Seriously? A strong, bossy, cool, hot, jealous, serious and teasefull Kim Minji is being clingy to me?"

"Obviously because what if my dream comes true and we really die?! I don't want that to happen!"

She sobs again like a cry baby.

"It's literally four in the morning Minji."

"So what?! It's my clingy time. I'm scared!"

Scared? Haha, what.

"It's just a dream."

"Why? What about you? When you hugged me tight because of yo-"

"Okay fine, you win again, as always."

"Shut up! I'm really not ready yet!"

She continue to sob and my eyes are still sleepy for real. My soul still want to rest.

"Kim Minji- can you please let me sleep. I'm still sleepy, it's early in the morning."

"It's morning, why would you sle-"

This bitch.

"I hate you. I wanna sleep."

"Okay then sleep!"

"How? You don't want to let go of my body."

She laid down causing me to be on top of her, and now her legs are wrapped around my waist as she bury her face to my neck.

"There, you can sleep now, just let me. I'm really scared right now.."

"Yeah whatever."

I closed my eyes and didn't care about her sobs again and slowly drifts off to sleep.

i'm just kidding heh.

idk what i am doing but at the same time i like what i am doing 🤡🤡🤡