18

HANNI

Oh can someone please help me to get out from this situation. The tension between is getting... damn. I don't know what to do right now.

"Hey hey hey! What are you two doing?"

Hyein appeared and pats their hand gesturing them to stop holding my arm. They let go of my arm and Hyein helped me to stand up.

"Unnie, are you okay??"

Minji rolled her eyes to Jake and suddenly grabbed my waist. Even Hyein was also shocked.

"Okay, I get it you two. Can you guys stop fighting or what over my unnie? Okay, she's mine now."

My eyes widened when Hyein dragged me away from them and wrapped her arms around my waist, I almost burst out laughing.

"Oh my gosh, thank you for helping me to get out of there. I REALLY can't stand them anymore."

Hyein laughed and lets go of my waist now.

"It's also your fault to be honest."

"AND WHY ME?"

"No, it's actually your parents fault."

"BIATCH, WHY??"

"Like, why did they created such a beautiful and perfect girl like you, dzuh."

I rolled my eyes.

"So you want me to be ugly?"

"Even if you're ugl-"

"Okay shut up now."

She laughed and I stopped.

"Wait. I forgot the tent bag, I supposed to help them by building the tent up."

"Okay sure unnie, I'll help you."

I smiled and we walks back again, Jake is finally far away from Minji and there's still a trace of annoyance in Minji's face.

"Augh. If I could only kill him now."

I heard Minji mumbled and I raised my eyebrows.

"What'd you say?"

"Oh. It's nothing."

"We literally heard i-"

"Hmm maybe Hyein you should just wait for me there. I'll just gonna ask her for help."

"You sure unnie?"

"Yep."

"Okay if you say so."

Hyein walks away now and I crossed my arms.

"Repeat what you said-"

"If I could only kill him now."

She repeated and directly looked at me with that annoyed face.

"Then what's stopping you."

I seriously asked.

"You."

"And why me?"

"Of course you're close to him and imagine if I killed him and you knew about it, you're gonna get mad at me, right?"

"Why? You want me to kill him? Sure."

She added.

"Okay."

"What?"

"Nothing, just asking. At least you knew."

She raised her one eyebrow.