[22] i love you

A few weeks had passed now, and it's been nothing but a dream

A few weeks had passed now, and it's been nothing but a dream. Me and Conrad have been hanging out lots, I've been spending more time with Jere and Steven. And I finally got over the worrying feeling I had in my stomach about Belly liking Conrad.

Taylor went home a few days after the tournament, but we've kept in touch. I haven't seen much of the deb girls, so I was thankful about that.

I've been spending a little bit of time with my mom, more than we used to do that was good. And i've even spent some time with Laurel and Susannah.

The rest of the summer was going perfect, like it should've been from the start. No surprise visits from fathers that weren't wanted here, so more girls leaving me naked in the middle of nowhere.

Also, me and Conrad have been going on dates pretty often, and going to some parties every now and then. Another thing I was happy about was that Jeremiah had agreed to be Belly's escort, which meant Conrad didn't have to do it.

Last night I had went to bed in Conrad's room with him, but when I woke up he wasn't in bed anymore.

I sat up in his bed, yawning, I looked around the room for a reason unknown to me. I was wearing a pair of pyjama shorts and one of Conrad's shirts.

My hair was in a messy bun, but I honestly couldn't care about my appearance at the moment. I would have to get ready soon for the deb ball anyways.

I walked out of Conrad's room and made my way downstairs, once I walked into the kitchen I saw Conrad standing at the island.

Jere and Belly were sitting across from him and I walked over to Conrad. "Good morning." he said as he planted a kiss on my forehead, putting his arms around my waist to bring me closer to him.

"Good morning." I replied with a smile, "Oh, I got muffins. I saved you your favourite." he said, giving me and napkin that had a banana muffin on it.

"Thank you." I replied, kissing him on the lips. I turned my attention to the two sitting at the island, trying to ignore us.

"So, todays the big day." I exclaimed and Belly smiled, "Are you excited?" I asked her. "Yeah, but I feel like I could probably puke at any moment from how nervous I am." she added.

"Belly, you should get going. Oh, and everyone, stay out of the family room. I've done all your paintings and tonight after the ball, we'll have a big unveiling." Susannah said and I smiled.

Everyone nodded in understanding at what she had just said, "Uh, can you put that in Laurel's car, honey?" Susannah asked Jere, passing him Belly's dress.

"Honey, you should probably start getting ready." my mother told me and I nodded, "Yeah, I should." I agreed.

"I'll, um, go with you." Conrad said as I took his hand and ran upstairs. Once I got into my room I shut the door behind us.