[12] crossing the line

We got to the party and there were already a bunch of cars out front and people walking in

We got to the party and there were already a bunch of cars out front and people walking in. It had started 10 minutes ago and a shit ton of people were already here.

We got out of the car and made our way inside, I saw Laurel, Susannah and my mom and smiled at them.

Jeremiah and Steven went to do their own thing while I stood with Conrad near the champagne.

We kept downing glasses but as I went to pour my fourth one I was pulled aside. I looked to see who grabbed my arm and it was my mom.

"What?" I asked clearly not in the mood, I know I shouldn't be talking to her like that. But I was pissed about what happened earlier and I didn't want to be there anymore, I was only there for Laurel.

"Can you stop drinking all that champagne? People are starting to give you guys funny looks, and their all talking about you two." she said. "I don't care, they can state and talk all they what. What does it matter to me?" I asked and she just rolled her eyes.

"I did not come here so you could get hammered Rosalie." she said now getting angry, "Well I did." I said before walking away.

I poured myself one more drink before deciding that I would just take the bottle. I sat down beside Jeremiah, who was beside Steven and they just laughed.

"You brought the bottle?" Steven asked with a smile, "I mean nobody else was drinking it." I said and they just laughed.

Conrad walked towards us and sat down beside me, he let out a groan of annoyance as he sat down.

"This shit is so boring, can we go somewhere?" Conrad asked and I looked over at him. "Like where?" I asked and he shrugged.

"We could go to town. Buy some weed from that guy with the rainbow dash tattoo." Jere suggested. I thought that was a perfect idea.

"That works for me." I said looking over at Jeremiah, "Nah, he got arrested last summer." Conrad stated and I groaned.

"Ah shit, really?" Jeremiah asked, "Yeah" Conrad replied. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I mumbled.

"We could go to the drive-in." Steven stated and I looked over at him. "No Steven, we're not ruining Belly's night." I said.

"Gross, I don't wanna see Belly hooking up with some kid in the back seat of a mini van." Jere said agreeing with me.

"Yo actually, let's go to the drive-in." Conrad said, "Wait like... actually?" Steven said. "Guys no." I said and they ignored me, "Why not?" Conrad asked Steven.

"Let's go, you coming Rosie?" Steven asked me and I shook my head no. I wasn't going to play any part in this, I tried my best to stop them.

"You're driving." Conrad said passing the keys to Steven. I rolled my eyes as I watched the boys leave, "Idiots." I mumbled.