[19] Fourth of July disaster

I walked downstairs once I changed and Susannah was bringing the cake outside, I followed after her and Belly was right behind me

Belly was talking about what piece she wanted when she tripped and fell into me and Susannah.

Since I was higher up than Susannah, the woman had landed first, the crystal dish that the cake was on had shattered and I landed beside Susannah.

Other than my arm, I was okay. I had a couple pieces of the crystal dish in my arm and it hurt like a bitch.

Laurel had rushed to help Belly, Adam rushed to help Susannah and my mother was in the bathroom so of course my dad went to help me.

"Rosalie." he said as we ran towards me, "Are you okay? Let me help you." he said, he grabbed my good arm to try and help me up, but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me." I said in a bit so quiet voice, Laurel looked at us confused and so did Belly.

I got up from the ground and bent down to Susannah, "Here, take my hand." I said and she accepted my help.

"I'm sorry." Belly said to us, I didn't say anything and neither did Susannah.

I helped Susannah off of the ground and she smiled, her and Laurel walked inside and I bent down to Belly, "Are you okay Bells?" I asked and she nodded with an upset look on her face.

Victoria and her dad had went to see her while my father stayed back, I got back up from the ground and walked inside.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed tweezers so get the crystal out of my hand.

My mother had walked in, i'm a panic. "Oh my god. I heard what happened, are you okay? Is your arm okay?" she said panicking.

"I'm fine mom. Really. I know you don't want to hear this, but i'm drunk, I got a margarita poured on me and now I have glass in my arm." I said.

"Oh, and dads here to top it off." I said, she gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"It'll be okay love. Ill try and convince him to leave, but you know how stubborn he is. And I don't even wanna know who poured a margarita on your or why." she said and I laughed.

"Nothing to worry about." I replied, "Do you need any help?" she asked and I nodded.

She began picking out every last piece out of my arm. I only needed to put a bandaid on a few places, but other than that I was okay.

"Laurel and Susannah got into a fight. Laurel left, i'm gonna go find her soon." my mom said, "About what?" I asked.

"I don't know. I walked in when Laurel told Susannah to fuck off." my mom said and I laughed.

"Thankfully you weren't there, you don't wanna be involved in that when dad is here." I said and she nodded.

"No doubt. Enough stress as is it." my mom said and I laughed.