[16] hickeys

Once I felt okay again, Conrad and me talked for a little, after that he went to go ask what time Jere and Steven wanted to leave at since Belly and Taylor were coming a little later

Conrad told me that the boys wanted to leave now, so I told him to go and I'll leave the girls, he made sure that it was okay and I shooed him away.

Now, I was in the bathroom with Taylor and Belly, getting ready again.

I still had the same outfit on, but I had to redo my makeup.

"Ow. Oh..." Bely said as she poked herself in the eye with the mascara, "It goes on your lashes, not in your eyeball." Taylor said sarcastically.

I somewhat laughed at what Taylor said, the two knew something was off, usually I was always perky and right now I was... out of it.

They assumed it had something do to with me leaving the dinner early, but they didn't pry.

"Uh, yeah, that's what In trying to do." Belly deadpanned, "Here. I can do it for you Bells." I said as I grabbed the mascara from the girl.

I had just finished mine, I did my usual so it didn't take long whatsoever.

Belly smiled when I grabbed the mascara and began doing her makeup, "Thank you." she said and I nodded at her.

"Tonight is gonna be so much fun." Taylor said as she fixed her hair, "I can't wait to drink." I deadpanned. "I just hope it's not a disaster like the last party I went to." Belly said.

"You went to one party for like twenty minutes. It barely even counts." Taylor added, "Plus, Steven was giving you a hard time which made it less enjoyable for you." I stated and Belly shrugged.

"I also did embarrass myself in front of everyone."  Belly said, "Everyone falls Belly, and that was Stevens fault." I said.

"You made people notice you, not embarrass yourself. Enjoy it. Don't spoil it." Taylor added, I stopped doing Belly's mascara for a moment to look at Taylor and smile.

She really was a good friend, she had her moments which made me doubt her, but at the end of the day she'd drop anything to help Belly.

That made her a good friend... amazing friend.

"I mean, I guess it was pretty badass having a black eye for a day." Belly said, "Very badass." I said, emphasizing 'very'.

"Zero clumps." I said once I finished Belly's mascara, "You're a genius." Taylor said as she admired Belly's mascara.

"Oh we should totally wear these to the party." Taylor said as she picked up the three flower crowns.

"Wh... I mean, Susannah made those as, like, a fun thing for my birthday dinner. Isn't it weird if we wear them out of the house?" Belly asked.

"No." Taylor said as she out Belly's crown on the girl, she placed her own on her head and grabbed mine.

"It's hot." she said as she put mine on my head and fixed a few strands of hair. "I second that." I said.