Not mine

" Do you believe in a soulmate? "

He questioned, eyes not leaving her side profile. She is gorgeous, so much that made him want to forget that they weren't alone at the table. Her mouth twisted, and the mole on her upper lips took all his attention.

Such a kissable place to have a mole.

She slowly sip her wine and look at him " These are the belief of people who just want to get laid, like me" The last words were not for him to herd but he did. As expected, he chuckled under his breath. He should have known her hate toward love and dating however that doesn't stop him from playing with words.

"Does that means you do?" he smirked as he saw her trying very hard not to roll her eyes at him, maybe his physique stopping her " I do, as long as I get dick-down " his mind started to fly toward all the possibilities him fucking her and that made his throat dry.

His gaze dropped to her deep-cut dress. A single diamond hangs around your cleavage. It's pure torcher for him that he can't touch her, not yet.

" Must be uncomfortable " Her expression was worth watching when his hands glide on her wrist, and her soft skin comes in contact with his rough palm, her grip around the glass tighten and he swear he heard her cursing " Jung-" this something magical in the touch like a magnet pulling him in. He was awestruck.

" This dress, isn't it uncomfortable?" his eyes not moving past her curve and now he was not trying to even hide it, she needed to know he want her, so badly " Then why don't you help me get it off " The Whole blood in his body pump in his cock, making his pant impossibly tight. He shifted uncomfortably.

" I would love to" With that he placed his glass on the table and stand up, making strong eye contact with her brown one, her clue to follow him and she did, not knowing the stranger she met an hour ago wasn't a stranger. He knows more about her than she was aware.

That he was her stalker.

Kim y/n
24-year-old, a successful actress, she has everything she wanted, a big name, fame and money but that can't give her happiness. Maybe a human with cock can. Carrying the weight of the past she hated the word love and relationship.

Jeon Jungkook
26-year-old, the next CEO of infinite lines. His life has been easy except for being in love with her. She feared commitment so he would do anything to be her Mr right. Well, he has a secret that nobody knows.

 Well, he has a secret that nobody knows

Not mine, New story check it out ❤️