Ch 23

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮

Keira

" You can take shower " he said pointing toward the door and I didn't waited for any other word, just run fastly and lock the door behind, his chuckle can be heard from other side.

I look around the find a window or anything to escape but it's fully sealed not a single sight of outside, is it morning or still night? Where the fuck I'm? Did my parents know? How Jungkook know I called Jimin? Did Jimin informed cops, I told him everything.

The question didn't there but what cought my eyes ismy reflection at mirror, bleeding lips, messy hair, red eyes, the swollen forehead, his handprint on my cheeks are cherry on top " is it me?" I asked, that's not look like me, the women is not me, like he said she looks pathetic, I'm hating my own reflection.

He changed my whole appearance at one day. What he will do if I won't able to run away? I don't wanna think about it.

My eyes darted toward my neck down to my collarbones they are full of hickies, I look at my wrist which turned purple, I rubbed them to let blood circulate.

I'm feeling dirty, he made me feel dirty, my dreams, my career, my everything will end here? In his bedroom, I closed my eyes when tears started to fall. I hate him so much.

I turn on the tap and let the warm water run, drenching my clothed body, I rubbed my lips and neck to try to remove the trace for his lips and touches on me but the scene is engraved in my brain that it can't be removed.

Why it has to be me, I never did something wrong to deserve this.

" Fuck" I groan loudly when I remember I didn't have anything to wear, my dress is completely soaked, I can't walk out like this, it's freezing outside then I saw his clothes at hanger.

No, I not going to wear his clothes.

" are you coming out or should I join you?" Jungkook spoke from other side followed by loud banging on the door, he is not giving empty threats he can do that. I started panicking and close the tab fastly.

I quickly stir myself out of my clothes and wear his T-shirt which is very large on me while the trouser is nowhere fitting.

" open up Keira, " he yelled again and this time he is more aggressive, I make a tight knot with the flat string to not let it slide out of my waist and take a deep breath before opening the door.

His face was directly come in front of me, I would have been happy to see him smiling but now I hate that wicked smile. He scan me from head to toe I felt humiliated under his gaze and shifted uncomfortably.

" I thought the clothes I bought for you will be handy but you look better in mine" he said and I torn the clothes I'm wearing and threw it in his face and said fuck off but I keep staring.