Ch 9

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚.

Jungkook

Smile on my face and happiness in my heart can't match anything else now, I'm very happy when Keira asked me if I can come at her house for doing assignment together, I'm her project partner.

I have her favorite color shirt on, blue suits me, I have tried my best to look more handsome, after taking a deep breath I rung the bell, only one thing my mind is repeating " please Taehyung or Hyrin don't be there", I wanted to be alone with Keira.

Soon the door opened by Keira and she grin when she saw me, she is looking so homily in black sweatpants and Marron t-shirt, hairs are pulled back in messy hairbun, she is bare face without any makeup.

I can't stop staring her, she is wife material.

"Come in" she step aside giving me some space to enter, I quickly made my way inside, it smell just like her.. peaceful.

Her house is very pretty, I have seen it many times from outside but never got the chance to get in, and now I'm here, I'll make sure use this opportunity fully, a smirk plastered on my face.

Floor have covering of black marbles. Classy yet modern look. There is white sofa with fur ringing over the back, the far wall has fireplace, medals with photo frames dominating the center with bookshelf lines on either side.

She saw me eyeing her medals " I used do archery " she explained with very sad voice, touching the medals and gliding her fingers at her pictures of her, she looks young in that almost 15, a bow and arrow in her hands, one eyes closed like she is aiming it at Camara directly.

"why not anymore? " I asked and saw her getting tense at my question, her smile is little less brighter today, she shook her head " nothing I just left it" she said but it's not genuine.

" you can tell me you know, I can keep your secret " I told her honestly as we sat down on sofa, I want to know everything about her.

she hold her hands in front of me " look closely " she said and I did, her hands are pretty and nails are longs painted in baby pink. I wanna kiss them endlessly.

" In high school, some bullies get me in trouble and I end up falling on glass window which was broken and nerves of my hands get cut, since then I can't coordinate my index finger of my right hand" she said and smiled.

She don't deserve this, nobody do.

" tell me I can do anything for you and you don't have to move a finger, I'll do dishes, your laundry, your homework everything " I Said seriously and she look at me like I'm crazy and started laughing throwing her head back, covering her mouth with her hands, I also smiled but