Ch 26

I fell in love with the way you touch me without using your hands.

Keira pov

When I think my life can't get more worse, Jungkook has proven me wrong. Like now he is applying ointment to the wounds he have given me. He is not looking at my eyes but at my neck which is covered in his name.

" Why are you still crying? " He asked me and backed away. I glared him with all my hatred toward and spoke up " Why, are you going to ban my crying also?" I asked and he chuckle, I wanna punch his face so bad but he is very stronger than me so I held my intrusive thoughts to myself.

" Are you mad?" He asked and cupped my cheeks, I sit there without speaking a word, I'm not mad, I'm tired of his constant psycho behavior. I wanna go home and meet my parents, away from him and his madness. I'm stuck here for two weeks now.

" I guess you are" he said and kissed my cheeks, I pleaded from my eyes to him. He continued glide his lips from my cheeks to my lips. My breath hitched when he suddenly pinned me to the wall with quick movement and bite down my collarbone harshly.

" Do you even have any idea, how hard it is for me to not fuck you when you are in front of me, looking at me with these lethal orbs of yours" he paused and hold my neck, pulled me closer as his nose touched mine. He is not looking at me rather my lips.

"your smell in this air just want me to bury myself deeper in you, fuck you until you can't have energy to even move" his words made my heart stopped. The way he is looking at me with so much passion want me to hide from his sinfull eyes or I'll be corrupted.

" I love you Angeleyes" This line always made me restless, feel like it's my fault to make him fall in love with me, is it? I didn't did anything, I was just being myself. It was him who took everything in wrong direction and made it seems like we were more than just friends.

He was kissing my lips and I was pushed him, he pinned both hard above me and growled asking me to stop resisting and I did, I cried and waited for him to get over it.

I know, if this is worse then I'm going to see hell soon.

_____
Next day

"

Opps" he chuckle when I dropped the bowl on the floor, I'm not clumsy but when he was practically gluing his body to mine and want me to cook for him then it's distracting.

I hissed when I accidentally touched the pan, he yanked my hands quickly and place it under the tap " Can't you like do a things without harming yourself? " His brow frowned and jaw clenched like he can feel the pain.

I slapped myself for my thoughts if he did felt my pain, he would never gave me those pain himself.

He let go of my hands and placed me on the kitchen counter, I yelped with the sudden movement and hold his shoulders in reflexes, he laughed when I removed my hands off like he plague.