Ch 15

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ
ᴛɪɴʏ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱ
ɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛɪɴʏʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇꜱɪ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ

Keira

I sighed for the 100th time and look at my bestfriend who commented that I look lost and I am lost, it's been 2 weeks since she come and 2 week 3 days since Jungkook behaved like psycho at party.

Thinking about that day give me chills, I don't want to see his face, I'm disgust that how can he even thought of that, I didn't gave any hint of being interested or did I?

I have always been so friendly maybe thats why he felt so? But whatever we aren't going to talk anymore, I ignored him totally at the point that he isn't visible for me, Hyrin is right when she say people take advantage to me. I'm fool, a biggest one.

Taehyung and I had very huge fight and now we are not talking, he is not ready to listen like a normal person and yelling without any goddamm reason and behaving weird like he is not my Taehyung, the one I know.

I wanna cry so bad, suddenly everything good turn so bad, is it my fault? Maybe it is.

" Hey Kei, it's okay baby, my brother is being a bitch I know, if you want I'll add some itching powder in his pant and extra chill in his food " she said being all serious which made me laugh a little, she smiled too.

I love her

" come on honey, let it out, tell me all the murderous thought you are having, maybe one of them is helpful and we can use it" she said rubbing my arms trying ease the frown on my face despite of the fact I smiled.

" I wanna smack that handsome face of his with my sandals, pull off the soft hairs until he turn bald, let me bring the chopstick and chop of his dick and feed it to him, YAHA KIM TAEHYUNG I HATE YOU" I screamed out on the top of my lungs and I heard her laughing loudly while shaking her head.

I kicked her and she fell off the bench  on grass.

" you sure you aren't complimenting him?" She said and I glared at her to stop laughing and draw on her hand with my pen, scribbled some random lines, pay bitch.

we are on campus ground and ditching our classes, no one is really around so it's not problem to behave like crazy " wow, I'm helping you and you ungrateful bitch" she said and rolled my sleeves up to draw on my hands, I slapped her hands away.

And I started running as she chased, the giggles escaping my mouth, it felt so good to laugh again, I remember how we use to bunk school and race till our favorite ice cream parlor.

After five minutes we both lay down while panting heavily, her head resting on my stomach when she did so.

" we are unhealthy, we need to hit the gym" she said between her pants and I nodded " we can, if you ever get up on time" I replied and she tickle me making me burst out laughing.