Ch 22

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

Keira

I look around it's dark, totally dark no one in my sight, " Mom are you here?" I heard myself, my voice ripped throw the space and come back to me, I started walking without direction, I'm crying, screaming, asking for help but nothing happens.

" Angeleyes " I heard him says and crouched down in ground while covering my ears to block his voice but it didn't stopped " Keira" he said again" No" I Screamed and he hold my shoulders tight, " No, NO PLEASE"

My eyes flutter opened and I gasp for air looking at ceiling of a wooden house, my breath is heavy, that was a bad dream but suddenly my mind strikes with the accident of yesterday and I put my hands on my mouth to myself for screaming again.

Where I am? Where he is? What happened with me? Did anyone know I'm kidnapped? Am I going to die?

Many questions roamed in my brain, Jungkook, he did all these, I could never  guess someone like him could be this wicked, I felt the soft mattress below me and a duvet is covering my body, I'm fully clothed like I was yesterday which made me a little relived.

I turned at side to discover more and my breath hitched in my throat, he is staring directly into my soul, with his arms folded on his chest and head on pillow, he smirk when he saw my terrified state and balanced his head on his arms.

" Good morning Angeleyes " he greeted me with a cheerful yet romantic voice and I gulp at nickname which was cause of my nightmare and try to crawl back then I noticed how heavy my head felt like it's been hit by iron rode. My mind is fuzzy.

I was almost out of bed but he grabbed my arms yanked me, he gritted his teeth" I didn't allowed you to go" He said and bring me back at his side while holding my waist, my tears are not stopping " please let me go, I don't wanna stay here, my mom must be worried, I won't tell anyone, let me go" I pleaded and try to free my myself from his grip.

He started closing the distance between us while staring at my lips and I shivered " Jungkook No " I pushed his hands off and try to slap him but he hold my hands and twisted it behind my back and glared me with jaw clenched.

" Ahh" a groan left my mouth by his hold which is crushing my bone, he didn't stopped there and grab a handful of my hairs, tugging them harshly, my neck arched to avoid pain.

" Tell me why you did that?" He grunted in dark tone, the cheerful and romantic tone is gone, I wasn't able to pay attention to him, his hold is very tight, he moved my head side to side asking for a reply.

" Didn't I warned you not to open your mouth, still you decide to call Jimin and try to reach cops, tsk, tsk" he said looking stright at my eyes and jerked me close to him, I can feel the anger radiating from him.