Ch 27

It's a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply

Keira pov

" Let's go for a walk" My eyes stares at him with shock clearly filled in them, He is extra sweet today, what does he want now? I dont know but nevertheless I nodded my head with a very small forced smile and the way his face beamed like he have seen a miracle after my smile is unbelievable.

" I love your smile even if it's forced" he was caressing my cheeks with back of his hands while staring deep into my soul. I don't want to reply so I kept quite fumbling my index finger over my thumb.

It's night means darkness and we are going in woods, I regretted agreeing with him but really wanted to go out of this four walls or I'll die.

He allowed me to roam around the house when he is present and when he go out for anything I'm again chained into those electric handcuffs which didn't let me step out of the bedroom.

Jungkook hold my hands and intertwined our fingers clutching it tightly, all I want to yank my hands out of his and kick him in shin before sprinting out but I won't do that unless I want another tattoo of his name on me or worse get tortured and raped by him.

" I know you like long walk, let's do it today" he said proudly pulling me outdoors along with him and I followed silently. The first thing I felt was cold wind hit my face. I inhale sharply, I wanna cry at the feeling of seeing world again. Alive, that's all I felt.

And then realization hit me, it's awful dark outside and I can't see anything.  I tighten my grip around Jungkook's hands trying to keep him close.

I have noctophobia since childhood, I prefer not to go out alone at night unless it's emergency and here we are in totally dark forest. My mind started forming the weird face pattern against my eyes in the tree branches.

And my heartbeat started to races when Jungkook's doesn't stop walking. I gulp harshly " J-Jungkook let's go back" my voice was so small and venerable, I heard his chuckle, he planned this didn't he?

" why, Aren't you the one asking me to go out, what happened now?" He asked me more like taunted me. I should have known he doesn't want anything more than keeping me like the decorative doll in his house, locked.

" I don't want to, please, I'm not feeling well" I look at him, his face was not visible clearly, Suddenly he freed my hands out of his and backed away.

NO NO, this can't be.

" I'm letting you go" he said turning around and walking back with full speed.

No, what he is trying to do?

I took a step toward him, try to reach him but he was gone " Jungkook " and I was left in the dark all alone. Where he went? " Don't do this please," I begged him and closed my eyes. My breathing become very fast and I felt difficulty in swallowing.