Ch 10

ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ʜᴇʟʟ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇꜱɪᴛᴀᴛᴇ.

Keira

" I'm going to miss you" Taehyung said, his hands are locking my head, rocking my body back and forth while his chin rest on my shoulder and his breath fan my neck everytime he speaks.

" then don't go " I answered tapping his hands to ease the pressure or I'll die, Taehyung and Hyrin are going Japan after a week for some day because his parents want them there. I'm going to miss them so much.

Jimin and Eunwoo rolled their eyes together with a scoff.

" I'm going to misw yoww" Jimin mimicked Taehyung with a pout and blink his eyes at Eunwoo while hitting his shoulder shyly " then don't gow" Eunwoo chimed back and faceplmed himself trying to act shy and they burst out laughing. Hyrin was wheezing at side.

I try to throw some kicks at them only to held by Taehyung by waist " I don't sound like that" I'm very offend by the way Eunwoo just mimicked me, he just gave me a cheeky smile.

" they are just jealous " Taehyung said glaring at them and Eunwoo scoff " you wish " and throw his hands at his girlfriend.

We all look at Jimin and he shrug " I'll find someone one day okay, don't give me those look" he said and now it was my turn to laugh.

Bell rings indicating us it's time to leave for our prospective class " bye" we said and they went to their class but Taehyung didn't left me.

" go" I said pushing him away and he rolled his body to hug me again from back " what's with you today?" I asked and started walking toward my class with a koala bear, I'm not going to miss my class at all.

He shrugged " I just don't want to leave you and go Japan, I don't have good feeling about this " he said, fear was clearly visible in his tone which made me frown.

" aww, are you worried about me?" I asked and he nodded " just be back soon and I'll be waiting here " I said and he kissed my nose as we reached the classroom before I could threw him out of my class a voice stopped me.

" Hey " Jungkook yelled looking at me but it vanished as soon as he saw Taehyung, it was weird" hello " I greeted back in cheerful voice despite of his frown.

My hands's are clutching around Taehyung's arm and he passes a smile to Jungkook who try to reciprocate but failed," how are you ?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook.

" I'm good thanks for asking, how are you?" They talked with eachother, I talked to my classmates because professor is not here.

I look back at them who are laughing together, I'm glad finally Jungkook is happy now, when he told me about what happened with him since then I can't see him normally.