epilogue

One day someone will walk in your life and then you'll know why it never work out with anyone else

Author pov

" AND CUT"

The voice resonate the area followed by clapping sound as they finished shooting last part of movie, Keira wiped her tears from back of her hands and Jungkook rolled off her lap, both of them smiling widely while looking at each other, he stand up and helped her on her feet.

" Back from dead " Keira commented breaking the eye contact to look at their makeup artist who started removing the fake blood from their face " Just for you" Jungkook smirk back when he heard her snorting at his choice of words.

" cheesy" she look back at her bestfriend who was approaching them with a wide grin on his face " And you love it" she shrugged cause that would be lie if she said no to him " You guys nailed it, this is going to be superhit " Namjoon, the director and bestfriend of Keira commented looking at all of them.

" Just don't forget to put my face on poster " she wink ,watching the disbelief look on the face of man, she was superstar of industry and her name only was enough to make any movie hit and she was well aware of that fact. Arrogance? Nope she call it confidence.

He opened his mouth to argue back but cut off by her " Not now babes, I have someone waiting " she quickly made her way out toward changing room, Jungkook followed after patting the back of a gaping man.

The movie which they were working on past an year was now finally over, everyone was happy, satisfied with the shooting but one of them was smiling through surface and wailing inside. Taehyung, he saw her walking without even looking back at him.

Her eyes which was filled with love, changed into unfamiliarity as soon as reel finished, real life suck, they were actors for a reason but what he do, he fall harder then he ever expected to. People often warned she was dangerous and he witnessed himself.

That's his fault he wished for something he can never have.

------

" Hey baby" Jungkook snaked his hand around Keira's stomach as soon as he entered the car, eyes fixed at her belly " like hell it can hear you" she chuckled looking at his visible pout while trying to talk to only six week old fetus growing in her womb.

They dated 2 years which followed by them being married from 5 years now. They still can't believe they are already in their early thirties. Time slip out of grip so fast " How are you feeling?" He asked, caressing her waist from left hand while playing with her earrings with other.