Ch 25

We do terrible things for the people we love

Jungkook pov

Staring at her asleep figure is one of then best experience I have, the way she wrinkles her eyebrow and mumble some incoherent words before turning at different side.

I run my hands through hairs and buried my face in them, her smell is addictive " Kei " I planted some small smooches at side of her jaw line. She groan and try to shift but I held into waist.

" Get up" I wishpered again, this time a little more closer to her ear " Let me sleep, Tae" my grip her waist increased. Tae? She have ruin whole mood by saying his name.

My eyes harden and jaw clenched, didn't I made clear that only one name should be in her mind and that's mine, I gave a harsh jerk to her hair, she yelped " Jungkook?" it took her few seconds to realize where she is and what's happening.

" yes me, I'm not Taehyung" I spoke through my gritted teeth, she try to loosen the grip on her hairs " I-I am sorry," she look at me with her teary eyes but that doesn't melt me.

" I won't say Taehyung-" I slapped her left cheeks making her face turned to side " Never.ever.ever. his. name. should. spoken. by. you" sobs leaving her mouths were inaudible.

I wanna punch  that asshole, he is the reason I have to slap her.

" UNDERSTAND? " She nodded her head fastly not looking at me. I let go if her hairs and cupped her cheeks before kissing where my fingerprints are printed.

" I just don't like him" I confessed and continues kissing her " He gotta see these eyes first" I Said and planted my lips on her Angeleyes " He touched you first" I roamed my hands on her waste, hips finally resting on the nape of her neck.

" Kiss and love prior then me," and kissed her lips hard, she tried to push me but he hands get pinned above her head " I envy every person who get to know you before me" I mumbled and pecked her forehead.

Her eyes are closed, tears are falling from them, why she have to cry? My love is not enough for her? What she want now?

" why are you crying?" I questioned and she opened her eyes with a sad smile " ask yourself " I don't see a reason for her to cry.

I agree that I was keeping her with me from past two weeks after kidnapping her but I do love her, why can't she see the brighter side " stop crying " I Said and wiped her tears softly. She didn't protested and let me do it.

I lift myself up from her extra addictive body and forces to leave the bed. She hold hem of my shirt catching me off guard. I look back " Can I come out of this room?" She asked more like begged me.

I hadn't let her go outside the room from past two week because I know she'll not stand still and will try to run for sure " only if you kiss me back" I Said with a smirk knowing she won't do it and she left my shirt without thinking  twice.