ch. 8

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵

Jungkook

" how about cheeseburger?" Her voice pulled me back from my fantasy, I nodded my head and try to smile but failed, I'm finally in her friend circle from 3 weeks now.

Taehyung would have nice if he wasn't Keira's boyfriend and jimin is so clingy and noisy while Hyrin still just glare me, I'm not welcomed by her.

We are in restaurant nearby college for lunch, The table is circle, I'm sitting between Keira and Hyrin. Jimin and Eunwoo, Hyrin's boyfriend is with us, I'm happy that Taehyung is not here or else my food will be not digested.

"I really loved Jungkook's basketball game and asked if he could play but he refused, come on kei ask him to play for me please, he listen to you" Jimin pleaded Keira who look at me impressed.

But before keira could say anything Hyrin speak up " it's his choice, Keira can't do anything in it, you don't need to listen to other Jungkook " she said despite of her fairly good advice, I can't help but find her annoying.

" you are bitch you know that" jimin said and she rolled her eyes " take that back" Eunwoo challenged and they both started bickering like kids, while Hyrin try to calm them, I look at Keira who was smiling down to her phone, my jaw clenched, that bastard was not here still he made her smile.

Only I can be the reason of her smile, no body else.

she look up and our eyes met, I hold the eyes contact letting her know my desires in my eyes, the fire which is caused by her, the flames in which I'm burning everyday, all because of her, she look down again.

I remember when she told me about stalker thing which was apparently me, according to her she don't want to tell Hyrin because Hyrin will make a big fuse out of it and Taehyung is in his last year, she don't want to give him trouble, she look terrified by my action.

That's wasn't my intention though, I was craving for her single look so I just walked to her house and my luck was at my side she was standing in balcony nothing but just silk pajama, looking tempting.

Fuck, I wasn't able to control myself from talking to her.

I assured her nothing is serious about the call just ignore when it happen again, she hesitated but agreed.. why not? I'm good in manipulation. Very good.

" why don't you want to play?"  I saw her switching her phone off and placed it on table beside her, I was lost in her eyes again " I don't have time for practice " I replied, because all I want to do is, be with her, see her whole day and hear her voice not practice for a stupid game.

" oh, that's why" she said nodding her head in understatement  " you want me to play?" I asked and my legs accidentally touched her or atleast that's what she thought.