Ch 33

Love and obsession are two different side of coin

Author pov

When your mind refuse to accept anything tears blur the memory but what if tear also refuse to come out? Not every what if has answer. It's been a month, most painful month for Kei, the first thing she did after waking up was too confess Taehyung innocence and all the crime Jungkook did.

It was hard for her to share what she had gone through and tell them how she was feeling, it was like she lived those painful moments again. Above all she was blaming herself for everything happened with Taehyung and Hyrin. Thinking she was the real culprit, no matter how much her parents and friends make her understand.

On the other hand Taehyung was not in good position himself, seeing love of his life like this pain him the most. When he get to know what Jungkook did he swear he never felt so much rage inside him, he just wanted to kill the man with his hands and he will if he get the chance however now his first priority was kei.

He could do anything to mend her, anything even if that's means to forget about the horrible experience of prison and how other people were still thinking him as culprit. He doesn't care, at this moment all matters was Keira, he wanted happy, always smiling Keira back

" Taehyung try to understand him, I know he doesn't informed you but does that made any difference? " Taehyung senior and his good friend Hoseok asked on the other side of phone " no it doesn't " he hated that he have to admit the truth that no matter if Jimin told him or not he wouldn't have able to done anything.

" So talk to him, he was crying last night and said he was very sorry, don't be like this he is your best friend " Taehyung swallow when a pang of guilt hit his chest, he shouldn't have behave like a child and fought with Jimin.

" I will talk to him" he can imagine Hoseok smiling widely on the other side while Jimin beside him grinning like an idiot " Just not now" he finished his sentence and cut the call throwing his phone at side of table stand. He look toward the bathroom door where Keira disappeared exactly 30 minutes before but still doesn't come out.

He was staying over her house, taking care of her even she said it was fine he know she needed him, her parents were trying their best as they could to give her comfort and time she needed however she isn't improving.

He walk over the door and knock on it after not getting any reply he choose to open it by his own only to see her staring at her reflection with hatred. She didn't noticed him but kept glaring herself in the mirror. Taehyung smiled a sad one and walk toward her, he touched her waist and suddenly she snapped back, she flinched badly and pushed him.

A very painful expression painted on his face but it's normal now, that's how she behave around him, around her parents also and as soon as she realizes Taehyung was in front of her body relaxed it's own and she breath out " you scared me " she tried to sound as normal as possible but Taehyung didn't missed her shaking hands which she tried to hide.