Ch 32

Love is very serious mental illness and obsession is the last stage.

Jungkook pov

I smiled ear to ear while skipping my way to classroom, the blush on my neck and face can be seen clearly, I can't remove the image of Keira from my mind, the absence of mind lead me to trip over and fall on the ground. I cursed under my breath when I heard laughter around me " Aww take care, may you broke a bone  " a sweet sick voice chimed up.

My mouth turned into scowl and I get up, look down before walking fast, my mood was too good to be spoiled but it did. I entered the classroom and sat alone like always, at first bench of last row. Teacher was already present and not so pleased by my late attendance but do I care. No.

From morning I was having this fleeting feeling in my chest that something wasn't not good but for some unknown reason it increased now. I look at the time and it's been 30 minutes since class started however my heart was beating loudly telling me to move.

I gave a quick call to Keira and waited, she must be asleep. I dialed the number again and she didn't answered. How deep she was sleeping to not hear loud rings. I don't have my laptop to see what the heck she was doing and if I decided to link to my phone then it could be hacked easily, I can't risk it.

" Professor, I'm not feeling well. Can I take my leave?" I asked, she stopped and turned around, her face gave it all, she was very irritated by me but still nodded showing her hands to lead me way out. I was glad she didn't made a comment.

I sprinted out of the hallway toward my dorm to get my laptop and see if everything is fine, I don't care if someone decided to enter the room or whatever all I could think if Keira is okay. As soon as I opened cctv footage I saw her sleeping on the bed. So she was asleep.  I breath out in relief and sigh but the burn in my chest doesn't suppressed.

I need to go to her and see if everything is okay, did I went rough on her. Fuck I did, she bleed, it can't be her first time right? Maybe she isn't well. I should bring some medicines with myself. I rushed toward store before bus stop.

____

I step inside the living room and sigh in relief when everything was in it's original place. She atleast didn't tried to run. I quickly placed the polybag at coffee table and stromed inside. My heart dropped when I didn't saw her however I exhale in relief when sound of shower come from the bathroom.

I smiled and decided to change the sheet, my heart was still not at ease, something is wrong, very wrong my guts was saying, After few minutes when she didn't come out I decided to knock " Kei" I called her but other side remain silent adding more to my anxiety.

" Kei, open the door" my heart started to beat frankly when she didn't answered neither the shower turned off to let me know she was inside. All the negative thoughts clouded my mind and my feet started trembling. She can't leave me, if she decided to run, I'll haunt her down from every corner of this world. I pushed the door and it opened, she forget to lock, she never do that.