ch 13

𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎.

Jungkook

I rung the bell of her house and waited excitedly for her to open, we are partying tonight at Jimin's place to celebrate our win, Keira asked Eunwoo to give her a ride but his schedule is not free so he asked me if I could accompany her and I'm more than happy to do that.

Door opened and I was ready to explain Keira everything but her mom opened the door, she look at me confused, ofcourse she don't know me but I do, my Keira love her mom so much.

" Hello aunt, I'm  Jeon Jungkook, Keira's friend" and your son in law, I wanted to add but just smiled.

" oh Jungkook she told me about you, come in dear" she said smiling at me and let me enter, this is second time I'm in her house, I means that's what they thought.

" how are you?" She asked me, now I know where Keira get her voice from, it resemble her mother" I'm fine, Where is Keira?" I asked, my eyes desperately moving everywhere to see her but she is out of my site .

" she is getting ready, you are early anyways you want anything coffee-" before she could complete her sentence I shook my head already embarrassed at fact that I'm very early but I wasn't able to wait.

" thank you, can I wait in her room? " I asked and she smile but I can see hesitation in them, still she nodded her head, I bowed my head in respect, this the least I could do for my mother-in-law.

I quickly climb up, very eager to meet her after four days, we had week off and it was the worst week, I knocked, door opened with a thug " Mom I told you not to-" she stopped talking when she saw it's me not her mom.

" oh Jungkook?" She asked in confusion, I gesture if I could come in she said yes, she is not ready, wearing normal sweatpants and t-shirt nevertheless looking beautiful as ever.

But something is unusual, is she sad? She is not smiling like always but her lips are upside down.

" Actually Eunwoo asked me to accompany you, he is busy today and can't pick you so I'm here at your service, my highness" I Said bowing my head expecting a smiling from her but she didn't.

She just nodded her head simply telling me to sit down and who I'm to refuse? I made myself comfortable at chair beside her study table.

" he didn't informed though anyway you can go without me, I'll manage " she said, her tone is very harsh, wow I did something? I look at her eyes not shining, it look like she was crying before I walk in.

" are you okay? " I asked softly and she glare at me" I'm fine, you don't have to wait for me just go" she said and this time her voice break at end.

I stand up and walk toward her who is doing hunting in her closet more like throwing everything out of it in anger, I hold her shoulder for stopping her movements" what happened Kei? You can talk to me " I said and turned her around, her eyes staring down at her feet, fist are formed.