kay flock opp thot pt2

A/n I forgot when I last stopped off I can't be asked to read the story soooo

I got home. And I was a lil scared. I still have to tell my brothers about me and kay. Honestly I don't care what they think because me and him are inlove and nothing can come between us.

I slipped my uggs off and went towards the sitting room.

"Yo y/n come here" David said sternly.

"Yeah.."
I say sitting next to him.

" I know you and kay flock dating or whatever I been seen u sneak him n and out and idrc or whatever but u gotta see this" he says showing me a Instagram account called please don't lack.

(Pretend it's kayflock and some random girl)

"Oh?"I went through all that trouble for him to do this.

"Oh? You good"

"Yeah I ama get my lick back don't worry about it" I say trying so hard not to cry.

I get up and go to my room.

I call cblu.

He been having a crush on me since the fucking dawn of time might aswell give him his chance right?

"Hey blu blu"

"Yo y/n"

"You tryna come over tonight?"

"Aint your brothers there but cool send me the address"

I hang up and send him the address. My plan was to fuck cblu and make him record it n anmouysly send to kay flock.

Fast forward because we lazy asl

"Uhh fuck yeah right there" I moan

Cblu grunts while holding the phone panning the camera towards him pounding my pussy and my face.

His thrusts start to get sloppier and he cums and we moan in unison he comes inside me but its okay I am in birth control.

He puts the camera close to my pussy so kay flock would see all his kids spilling out of me.

He stops recording and sends it to kay flock.

Kay flock pov

I looked at my phone to see a video attachment to a unknown number.

I watch as I see another man fuck what belongs to me??? Fuck this bitch and this random ass nigga.

Yall I got bored tour jeen carter coming soon