Ja morant- Away

Authors note: Hii my loves how are you 💕💕  you enjoy this one ja morant is baeee but let's get into the story short asl

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I was on the the couch in me and Ja living room, he was away for a game in another city so I was left alone for 2 weeks.

I quite liked the silence instead of ja brining his friends all the time.

I was watching white chicks, to hear the front door open? Ja was meant to be in new York so I thought maybe it was my little sister but it wasn't.

I heard footsteps cone towards me to see a tall figure Ja.

I jumped up in delight to see ja. I jumped on to him wrapping my legs around him and arms on his neck. " Baby I missed you" I say laying my head into his chest.

He doesn't say anything instead he carries me to our bedroom and puts me on the bed he indicates with his finger for me to turn on belly.

"Arch" he says seductively so I do.

He rips my shorts off I had nothing underneath, my dripping pussy was on display. He took his shorts off and rubbed his dick onto my pussy making me whimper he suddenly forces himself into me. "Ah-h-h fuck Ja"

He groans has he goes in and out I was trying to run but he stopped me.

"Take it" he says in his sexy voice.

" baby-y I am going to cum pleasee" I moan losing my arch.

"DO it for daddy" he says.

I cum.

My legs shake.

(Idk what else to write bru)

Word count: 282