Anger issues - Jenn Carter

Authors note:
Jenn carter is actually leng like oh my days (leng means for my American readers like pretty or beautiful it's just a compliment)

Warning contains:
Smut
Abuse

If you get uncomfortable reading those two things I suggest you read a different story on my page bye loves.💕

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov

I, was in my apartment just watching big mouth and I hear a loud bang on my door. I wondered what the hell was that no way ot could be Jenn but it was.

She busted open the door gun in one hand.
Ski mask in the other.
I was scared she had blood shot red eyes.
The smell of weed, alcohol and ass all hit my face at once.
She closed the door behind her and dragged her feet towards me.
I didn't know what to because she looked annoyed
angry
high.

She dropped he gun and ski mask walking towards me. I sat there frozen not knowing what I should do. She finally was infront of me she dragged my arm and I stood up.
"Why the fuck did you grab my arm" I say with fear in my eyes
"Who the fuck are you talking to like you grown you a little ass girl" Jenn yells as she throws me on the ground.

What did i do to her. I ask my self as she stands over me. "You think you all big and bad shaking ass on live and sneaking out to a party last night don't think I didn't know, you was all twering on another nigga" she says looking she was about to hit me.

Then it hits me.

"NO BABY PLEASE I WAS DRUNK AND ON LIVE IT WAS JUST ME AND ICE SPICE( ice spice is yo cousin)
Twerking we didn't think anything of it please baby forgive me" I say hoping she will believe me. "She picks me up and carrys me to our bedroom. I was confused. She layed me on the bed.

"Strip" she says seductively in my ear hovering over me.

"What?" I say with a confused look on my face.

"Get naked." She says.

I took to long to respond so Jenn rips my clothes off my body. I was wearing shorts n a white crop top. She flung them across the room, leaving me in my undergarments she literally ripped my panties off and snatched my bra off and flung them in the room somewhere.

She opened my legs.

Started writing her name in my clit with her tounge. Jennifer Carter.

"Ahh- baby fuckkk" I moan.

She does the double finger combo.

"Babyyy please" you stuttered while moaning.
She looks up at you smirking.

You felt sensations all around your body as you knew you was going to cum.

"Jen-nn I am about to-" you say but she cuts you off.

"Go on ma do it" she says stealing working magic with her tounge...

You released on her fingers and in her mouth she takes her fingers out you and tastes her hands. She gets up and holds ur neck while kissing you. (Full tounge and everythinggg)

She rubs ur clit making u whimper. She smirks as she kisses you, she rubs faster making ur legs weak.

"Baby-y I am going to cum-m" you say squirting all over the bed sheets and her fingers.

"Good job mami, let me go clean up" she says in ur ear. She runs you a bath and changes the bed sheets. She gets in the bath with you and yoy bathe each other. You both get out and dry your selfs off. You put on ethikas and a crop top and she puts on shorts and a black tee.

She lays down in the bed and you lay on top of her chest." Baby you need to control your anger. You scare me sometimes" you say softly.
" I know ma I am sorry, I am trying to change for us because I don't wanna loose you I love you." She says in her low sexy voice

"That's okay Baby I understand I love you to" you say while she kisses your forehead. You both drift off to sleep watching the rest of your big mouth episode.

------------------------------------------------------------
AHHH I LOVE THIS, this is my first story and first smut please tell me if I should change anything. Remember I am taking requests 💕💕

Word count:

741 words