jenn carter -tour

I FORGOT BUT I TOOK THE IDEA FRO SOME BOOK I READ A WHILE AGO PLEASE I GIVE FULL CREDIT I HUST WISH I REMEBER THE AUTHOR not a y/n story btw.
NO PROOF RRESD SO MY AUTOCORRECT IS TAT IS TATA

Celinê

I was excited because jenn was taking me on tour with her to London (my city hoes 😛)  with tata and Kyle rich and a few others. Ik it was finna be fun.

Time skipppp.

Location :London (GUYS come south London. I promise u its worth it😭 go peckham and scream freeloski 😭)

I steppes off the plane and it was mid August it was quite warm. We went through airport check out and what not.

We reached the Ritz Hotel (BRO I KIVE IN LONDIN N ITS LITCH 1.393 Thousand pounds to book a night? Omds"

It was so beautiful chandeliers and everything. We checked in and tata and Kyle me and jenns room were all next to each other and the other people were upstairs. Me and jenn settled down unpacking.

I bent over to pick something up and jenn came up behind me.

"Baby no we already fucked in the plane" I say standing back up now my back of my head pressing againt jenns chest.

"So? I just wanna please and pleasure you ma

"I know but look at the time it's 5:56pm your concert is at 8 shouldn't you be getting ready." I say turning to face her.

Her eyes just make my pussy throb.

"Please Celinêl let's fuck just one more timeee" she says dragging the e

Instead of responding I kiss her and jump onto her my legs around her waist. She walks towards the bed still kissing me and lays me gently on the bed.

She slips off my panties as I was wearing a dress and push my dress to my mid drift (stomach).

She gently slips her fingers up and down teasing me.

"Baby please, stop teasing me"

"You have to have patience"

She,  slowly circles her thumb on my clit yet it was slow I got so much pleasure out of it.

Time skipp YOU HOES THOUGHT LMAOO

Jenn had gone to the bathroom and got me a towel to clean up.

As we heard a knock on the door I clicked pulled down my dress, as I couldn't find my panties jenn thrw them some where.

"WEle heard yo loud ass moaning bru you prolly got little kids on this floor and you moaning like this the last time your having sex." Tat says pushing past me us. Me and jenn just stare at each other.

"YOO WHY YOUR BED WET LIKE THAT?" tata screams.

"NAH YALL FREAK FREAKS JENN WAS IT YOU IK U GOT DA WAP?" tat says trying not to laugh. On the other hand I started bussing out laughing. Jenn mugs me.

Tata is walking around the room and he spots my panties. Not knowing it was panties he picked them up.

"Yo whats this."

"My panties"

"EWW GIRL YOU NEEDA FIND A PLACE TO PUT WM CANT BE HAVING THEM ON THE FLOOR." He screams throwing them. Jenns chuckles.

"Nah I am leaving." Tata leaves the room and me and jenn start dying of laughter..

Time skip 9:30 pm

Jenn had stopped performing for 30 minutes as tat and Kyle performed their songs. I was in the crowd because honestl3y to many smoochies in the back. I thought I could trust jenn but I guess I couldn't.