duke dennis-live

Authors note:
This is gonna be short I don't know hwo to write smut so... but enjoy my loves 💕💕
------------------------------------------------------------

Duke dennis pov

I was chilling with gang and kai cenat called me.

Call

Duke- yooo

Kai-yoo you seen y/n
Instagram live?

Duke- no why what this girl
Do now??

Kai- she shaking her ass on live bro
All the opps watching
I say you go get her.

Duke- you be being for real
Right now you gotta be lying lemme
Chedk Right now.

Kai-aight bro

The call ends.

I think to my self " this girl must be crazy I am finna fuck her up" I mumble.
"Yo gang I gotta go my girl doing craziness again" I say to the gang " aight bro" they all say.

I jump in my Mercedes and drove off to amp house and buss open the door to see y/n shaking ass to nicki minaj. I won't even lie I got bricked up.

------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov

The door burst open but I didn't care but then I looked at who it was. Duke.

" oh hi baby." I say nervously walking up to hug him. Still on live. I look back at my phone to see the chat filling with comments about how he gonna beat my ass.

"Why the fuck you shaking yo ass on live" he says obviously irritated. "Oh uh. It was just for fun baby" I say getting anxious.

"Turn it off or you want them to see." Duke says seductively in my ear.

I walk over to my phone and say bye to my fans and turn the phone off. "Good now strip." He says in the same low sexy tone.

I take off my denim booty shorts and my white tank top only leaving my undergarments, he steps closer towards me taking his shoes and jacket off.

He takes his shirt off to reveal his sexy toned abs I stood there knowing my pussy was dripping for him.

He runs his fingers on my curves, sending shivers down my spine.

He grabs my neck kissing me passionately and his other hand rubbing up and down my ass. He throws me on the bed ripping my pink laced panties off, forcing my legs open to start licking my clit.

" You taste so good baby" he says making u smile.

He starts to spell his name Duke Dennis
Then back wards sending you into a state of euphoria.

" fuck baby please-e" I say reaching my climax I realse all in dukes mouth.

" good girl" he says.

I lay there watching him take off his trousers to see his member spring up.

11 inches.
Eleven mother fucking inches.

It wasn't the first time me and him has fucked but everytime I see it I am shocked.

He pushes it in me I have feeling of pain and pleasure mixed togheter.

He groans while I moan. " Baby please" I moan trying to run. He grabs my neck I look down to my crotch to see him going in and out. I feel him twitch inside me, while I feel a knot in my stomach we cum..

" you feel so good baby" he leans down and says in my ear. he kisses my neck while still in me.

" I love you" I say

" I love you to ma" he says back

We get cleaned up and watch a movie togheter as I lay on chest and fall asleep while he holds my ass.

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:
Sorry that it's short my loves I wrote this while eating nandos (ifykyk) 💕💕💕

Word count : 606