cheater- kay flock

Authors note:
Nah kay flock is beautiful bro
Requests open 💕💕
Story contains some abuse but no smut sadly my loves😔

------------------------------------------------------------

Kay flock pov

I was in the studio with Dougie B.
I was done finishing my verse on is ya ready remix. I come out the booth to see mad smoochies, it smelt like weed alcohol and coochie.

"Yooo sit down bruu" Dougie says to me.
I sat down and started rolling me a blunt, then this smoochie sits next me.
"Hey baby" she says touching me up.
"YO shawdy" (GUYS PLEASE I DO NOT KNOW HOW PEOPLE IN NEW YORK TALK BRO 💀💀💀💀 like I an might start putting uk lingo bc Idkk)
I say licking my lips. I light my blunt, "come with me bae" she says standing up and putting her hand out for to me follow her. She turns around AND GYATT I follow behind her still smoking she brings me to a bathroom.

She gets ontop of the counter and slips her panties off. I finish my blunt and hold her neck and start kissing her.

(You guys get the jist)

--------------------------------------‐-------------‐---------
Y/n pov

I was laying on me and kay kay bed. (Such a cute nickname ik)
Watching never have I ever. Ping.
I look at my phone. An unknown number?? I thought. It was a attached video. I clicked.

"WHAT
THE
FUCK"
I screamed causing my little sister ayesha to come Into the room. "GIRL fuck u yelling fo" she asked me.
I stayed silent handing her the phone.
"GIRL HE POUNDING THE SHIT OUT HER PUSSY" She says laughing.
"Oh my bad but what the hell he cheated on u with a smoochie anyone but a smoochie" she says, but I still stayed silent.

"It's okay y/n he didn't deserve you anyways" ayesha says rubbing my back trying her best to comfort me. I just lay on her chest crying to eventually fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kay flock pov

It was 4 am I tried to sneak in and be as quiet as possible. The light turns on. I jumped. It was ayesha. She had a bat in her hand. "Yo chill why u got a fucking bat" I say because I knew y/n was asleep. " how u cheating on her she was so good to you and u fucked it up, Y/N WAS AMAZING TO YOU BUT U HAD TO RUIN IT" she screams at me while walking towards me dragging the bat on the floor.
"Yo chill the fuck out before I boom yo ass" I say all up in her face

"Boom who in whose face you lying cheating hoe" y/n comes out the room with a glock.
" you gonna fuck with my feelings and think you gonna get away with it??" Y/n says with a lump in her throat like she was gonna cry.
I stayed there silent still.

"Ayesha go yo mami's house" y/n says.
"Okay" ayesha says walking past me poking the bat in my chest.
As soon as she got out the door I grabbed the gun from y/n and put it to her head, all I saw was red. ( see what I did there)

"You fucked with the wrong motha fucka" I say getting all up in her face.
I drop the gun and slap her and start to beat her up. I don't know why I cheated but I was mad.
"Fuck you bitch" I say yelling.
"Baby what did I do" y/n says crying.
I stopped stomping on her.
She got up and backed away from me her ears were red she had brusies all over her. What did I do..
"Baby I am sorry" I mumble.
I step close to her she steps back. "Please don't hurt me." She says quietly.

Did I really hurt her that bad. I didn't even have a reason to. What is wrong with me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: icl ( I can't lie) ion like this one it was rushed I was on the road when I made this .

Word count :696

I hope you sort of liked it bye loves ❤️