cblu part 2

A/n mb I ain't been uploading I am recovering so honestly I am reading more then writing

Y/n

I walked out but I felt a hand grab my arm. And camrin spun me around so I faced him. He grabs my neck and I feel my face get hot.

"You not finna walk away from me."
"Yes I can and I will"

"No, baby I said I am sorry, please I want only you."

"Then show me that you want me and only me " I say but I instantly regretted it his eyes turn from sorrow and sadness to a lustfull rage. (New vocabulary 😜)

He crashes his lips into mine, I wasn't complaining. He picked me up by holding my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He slowly walked to our bed. (Idk if in the last book I left the bedroom)

Without breaking the kiss he laid me down gently on the bed. He slowly started taking off my clothes I was left naked. He took a moment to look at my body. He parted my legs, to see my glistening wet pussy.

"Hm. I'll be right back" he mumbles.

I was confused bc wtf does he need?

He comes back a mere seconds later with wip cream and strawberry syrup (yk what they put on ur ice cream?)

He shakes the can and the cold substance tickles you as he puts it on ur clit all the way down to ur entrance. (This sounds like a yeast infection to me 😭)

He slowly pours the strawberry syrup on my breasts and on the top of the wip cream. He putting the whole wio cream in his mouth swallowing as he licks the same drips on my clit. Making me moan. If it was one thing camrin knew how to pleasure someone.

As he continues to suck on my clit and pushes 3 fingers in me I get closer to my orgasm. "I am going to cum." I scream but then I stop where did the pleasure go.

"No baby I want you to cum because of this dick."

He gets closer to me licking the strawberry syrup from my nipples and sycking on them.

As he licks my nipples clean he pulls his pants down. For his hard cock to spring up. I got scared bc he always over stimulates me when we fuck.

He slips in me, slowly letting me adjust he starts to go faster but in a more passionate way. (I am getting tired man so we gonna skip allat) he pulls out slapping my clit before Cumming on my pussy then entering me so some cum goes inside me.

He flops to the side and honestley I liked this. It wasn't like normal sex we had I felt a connection to him.

"I love you"

"I love you chubby blu blu" I chuckle.

We look over to his phone and the live was still on.

@dukedennis yooo whattt did u just watch.

Replyto@dukedennis:@kai cenat why did u watch the whole thing in the first place deffo bust a nut.

@jenncarter my sonnn he getting da wap

Replyto@jenncarter:@tata yk u got da wrapp jenny Wenny😭😭

Mad short but I gotta sleep and get rest and also eat dirty hospital food mann