cheater pt 2- kay flock

Authors note: we gonna get straight into it short enjoy loves 💕

-------------------------------------------------------q4-----

Kay flock pov

It's been 7 months since me and y/n broke up. I missed her. I missed her smile. I missed her laugh. I missed her everything. But I knew I fucked it up and can't go back.

I was in the studio with all the gang and I honestly wanted to get my mind off her so I started to drink. A lot. Smoking weed and having smoochies all up on me.

"Hello" one says getting on my lap. I bricked up instantly, she looked like y/n. "hi y/n" I say mistakenly. " who the fuck is that" she says in a irriated tone getting off my lap. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I left the studio not saying bye to anyone, I sober up drinking a while bottle of water before getting into my car. I never forget y/n's address I drove straight there.

Knock
Knock
I hoped she would open the door and she did.

" what the fuck do you want" she says angry and scared. I near she feared me. " Baby please forgive me, I've changed I promise please I just need you back in my life" I say tearing up.

She indicates wih her fingers to come inside stepping aside. Our pictures were still there I smiled lightly.

" watchu want bro" she says I know she didn't want anything to do with me but I honestly wanted to make it right.

"I wanted to apologise and hope to talk to you again." I say in a shy tone.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

I did miss him. I reply our memories everyday In my head. But that one day when he came home I can't stop replaying it in my head aswell.

"Talk." I mumble. I genuinely wanted him back but this nigga put me in the hospital for 2 days I couldn't tell them who did this to me. I just said I got jumped I didn't want kay locked up, he didn't even text me these past seven months so I don't know anymore.

" I am so sorry y/n I have never in a day of my life wanted to hurt you please I just want us back togheter I have never met a girl like you, your different from  the rest I should've realised that but I didn't but now I want to appreciate you in everyday possible" (Such a shit apology bro" he says crying I've never seen him cry.

I hug him I felt bad I knew he was genuine I loved him so much but we honestly needed to work certain things before jumping straight into a relationship.

" I forgive you kay you will always and forever be my love" I say laying my head onto his chest, he kisses my forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kay pov

I was happy my baby forgave me I've been a mess since our break up and i know she's the one and only one for me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:

I like this to be honest it's cute 💕
I

rushed this bro I write this in school

Word count: 522