jenn carter-never that deep pt 2

Y/n pov

My heart was racing I allowed my self to let jenn come to my house why why would I do that I am so stupid.

8pm

I heard a knock I sprung out my my chair I made sure to look extra sexy for her.

I wore my grey booty shorts and grey bra/crop top. And my hair was down.

I opened the door to see Jenn she towered over me. She looked down at me with a smirk.

" you look sexy ma"

"Not to much now"

"Still got the same attitude I see"

I smile and let her in.

She sits on the coach and indicates for me to sit on her lap. I couldn't resist I sat on her lap facing her she was holding my ass, I didn't wanna look at her because I was getting nervous.

She took one of her hands off my ass and uses to it to make me look at her.

"Baby why you nervouse for hm?" She asks, but I dint respond instead look her in her eyes.

" I am sorry for cheating and saying all those Rude things honestly ma I don't deserve you and I am sorry, I don't think about anyone's else's feelings expect for my own and this past year I've been thinking about what I can do to get you back because your not like here smoochies, and I want to be honest with you at all times, last year on our anniversary I was fucking some girl." She says. " I know" I say.

She looked shocked how?" She asks

"6 months ago the girl told me she's my friend now"

"YOUR FRIEND"

"Yeah we became friends she's really nice"

"Oh okay"

After a while of me and jenn talking to some how made it selfs to a make out session.
Jenn picks me up while I wrap my legs around her waist. Passionate kisses. Hickeys on necks. My pussy dripping. Jenn just knew how to get me horny.

She made her way to our bedroom dropping me to the foot of the bed. She stood infront of me and spread my legs slowly, her hands were going up and down my thighs causing shivers down my spine. I loved her touch. She bent down to get to eye level of my pussy.

She kisses my inner thighs and makes her way slowly to my pussy trying to tease me.
" Hurry up jenn stop teasing me" I say dragging the e.

She kisses my pussy, then my clit. She licks my clit slowly in a circular motion. She spelt me and hers name, while fingering me with 2 fingers.

"Baby-y I am going to cum" I moan. She stops.

"Why would you do that"y/n

"Because Baby"-J

"Fuck you"-y/n

She picks me up and slams me onto the wall and grabbing my neck.

"Hmm, who u swearing at"-J

"You"-y/n

"You is not my name"-J

"Jennifer"-y/n

"Nope"-J says holding my ass and neck

"Daddy"-y/n

"Good girl, now lay down on the bed and open your legs for me hm?"-J

She let go of me and I layed on the bed, and spread my legs, she went to go put a strap on.

She came over on top of me and the strap was touching my clit. Jenn started to suck on my breast and gripped on the other one.

She stopped and started to stroke in and out of me. I moaned, she always knew how to pleasure me. I loved it.

Fast forward bc idk how to write smut.

After me and jenn had sex she had ran a bath for us, and we bathe togheter. We had gotten into bed and she layed on top of my titties and put her hand up my shirt touching one.

"I love you"-J

" I love you too"-y/n

The end..

This is so bad bro I honestly hate it such a shit ending 💀💀