cblu

Y/n

I was chilling at my brother Kyle house and I saw a notification pop up on my phone from setty.

Setty🤓

Yoo get on cblu live.

why

He talking crazy
Read 10:56 pm

I get in Instagram to see cblu on live. I didn't request to join yet I just wanted to see sum.

"Okay top 3 baddest females? Y/N NUMBER ONEEEE ice spice number two. I pray y/n dont see this. And number three nicki minaj." Cblu says with confidence.

He shows a bottle of baby oil. " I am finna lather ice in this fr."

I request to join. "Oh shii." He accepts my request.

I point blank stare at him.

"Hi bae."

"Do not hi bae me"

"J meant to say your name."

" I am sure you was, don't fuck me with ice is 6 years older than you hoe and you tryna fuck with ma feelings I ama boom yo ass." I say leaving the live.

I was still in the live just not on the main screen.

(You) @Y/ndabaddest okay camrin watch mi and u.

@Bluxy/nn she fina give him tha pussy

@therealkylerich how u fucking with my sister feelings like that.

@therealjenncarter nigga ik you ain't just do that to that fine ass female I am finna take ha for myself.

@bubax100 finally I can have her now.

Cblu reads the comments laughing acting liek he aint just said wha he said.

Okay camrin I see how it is.

I get my crocs on and my keys it was cold asl outside but I don't care. I literally ran down roads to get to his house.

I knock on his front door and his mum answered. "Hii y/n how are you? Its late and look wha ur dressed in (booty shorts and bra) is everything okay? Did u walk here?" She says with concern

" Yeah I am fine, just needed to speak to blu." I said trying hard not to sound mad.
"Okay dear." She says I walk past her basically sprinting towards camrin room.

I burst open the door.

He turns around

"Y/n?" He says confused still on live.

" YOU GINNA LATHER ICE SPICE IN BABY OIL HM?" I yell.

"Chill I was Joking, only you baby" he says trying to hug me.

I push him off. "Nigga ill pour the oil in your eyes." I say aggravated.

He doesn't say anything other than walk to his phone and turn off the live.

"Why you so fucking upset it was a joke?"

"Because, that's embrassing me infront of thousands of people making then think u don't like me no mo and please ice spice is way prettier then me like do you think about things before you say it?" I say on the verge of tears.

"Sorry." Blu says looking down.

I felt bad. Wait why I am I feeling bad.

Should I update this story and make a smut in it???