jenn carter- never that deep

Authors note: bruu idea from iheartdrillrapperss HER JENN CARTER STORIES ARE THE BEST read her work guys.

(I can't be asked to that line thing I always do)

Y/n pov

Me tata ( my brother) and Kyle ( our cousin) was chilling at a lowkey party ofocurse there was smoochies but it was aight.

" Yo y/n you seen jenn anywhere?" Some guy said assuming he's jenn friend?

"No I haven't.. maybe she upstairs why?" I ask with concern.

"Oh okay ill find her for you don't worry" he says shakly.

I knew exactly what jenn was doing I am not stupid.

CHEATING.

my eyes start to water but I try and distract my self by watching insta.

As I am scrolling I see some girl I won't even call her a smoochie because she seemed nice, kissing up jenn in a boomerang video.

I knew it wasn't the girls fault, she probably didn't even know jenn had a girlfriend as our relationship was kinda private, I was more mad at jenn.

After our ups and downs me opening up to her about my trauma and everything we've been through, she decides to fuck another girl? What did I do.

"Yo you good?" Tata says looking at me, but I was zooned out. "Yeah I am aight" I say wiping my eyes. "Just got something in my eye"

A circle starts to form in the middle of the party, me tata and Kyle walk towards the circle n push our way through. I see the girl whining (twerking) on jenn. My heart drops. Like my whole body has sunken through the floor.

Jenn scans her eyes around the room.

We lock eyes. I stand there still. My literal heart aches from the emotional pain.

"Yo tata we gotta get ha outta her she either gonna breakdown infront of all these ppl or kill jenn bru" Kyle says tryna be louder then the music playing.

I walk away. With thoughts coming to my mind. I wasn't angry at jenn anymore. I was angry at myself. I trusted her again after she already cheated on me. Was I not good enough?

Well I am done with chances she can fuck all these girls all she wants.

I walk to my car no tears no facial expression nothing.

Tata and Kyle didn't notice I was gone. So I drove back to me n jenns apartment. I throw all her stuff out the window. But I kept our photos.

" YO TATA LOOK AT DIS GIRL SHE THROWING HER CLOTHES OUT THE BALCONY" Kyle shouts while tata gets out the car. I see them. I started crying because I saw jenn aswell.

" YO YOU FUCKING DUMB?? THESE DESGINER BABY YOU CANT AFFORD THIS SHIT" jenn screams at me. She cares more about her designer clothes more then her own girlfriends feelings. Shocker.

She runs inside the apartment building running up the stairs I heard a keys jingling as the door bursts open.

I freeze and turn around. Jenn looked angry why this bitch angry I should be angry. "You care more about your clothes more then you girlfriend?" I ask.

"Yeah I do you like every other girl get mad when I cheat bitch it's never that deep." She says in anger and rage.

"Wow,okay bye Jenn get out" I say about to cry again. I throw her a bin bag for her clothes and ask for my keys back. She leaves no sorry? No hug? No trying to ( I got shouted at mid way through this story 😭 rhats y it's taking me so long to upload) fix the situation. She made up her mind ig.

The next day. Saturday

I woke up, first thing I did was check to my phone to see if my bae texted me. She hadn't.

My love ❤️‍🩹

Thursday.

Y/n
Hi baby you coming over today?

My love ❤️‍🩹
No not told baby maybe Saturday.
Read 12.08 pm

No new messages.

Back to y/n pov

She probably fucking some girl all night. I need to stop thinking about her and move on.

I brush my teeth and shower and get dressed it was 1 pm.

I heard a knock at my door and it was jenn.

"Just here for the rest of my stuff." She says not even looking at me walking past. She gathers the rest of her belongings, and she doesn't say a single word to me but she takes a framed picture of us from 2 months ago I smile lightly.

6 months later.

I had sort of gotten over jenn but tata and Kyle was still friends with ha so it was really hard for them to try and keep us from seeing each other. I saw her a few times but I didn't really care. But this time I did.

At the penthouse party:

I was sitting at the bar tryna get a drink when a smoochie sits next to me I didn't think much because you know I can't tell her to go away its not my bar.

"Excuse me" she says smiling tapping my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I say smiling back.

She brings her phone out and plays a video. Jenn fucking 2 girls. The video didn't annoy me it was the date of the video.

" I am sorry i felt really bad because I heard that day was you guys anniversary and I just didn't know what to do" she hugs me. I tear up. I couldn't be mad at this girl she did nothing wrong. The date of the video bothered me so much to was 05/09/22 (fifth of September 2022) our 2 year anniversary, she said she was the studio working late she couldn't come for our anniversary dinner guess her dinner was some random girls pussy.

I release from the hug "its okat its not your fault I never blame any of the girls I get cheated on with" I say tearing up. She strokes my hair. She seemed genuine. I wanted to be friends with her because she seemed nice. " what's your name" I ask. "Brianna" she responds still smiling at me.

A year later.

I haven't spoken to jenn in a year I wonder if she ever missed me, but I became friends with the girl from the party she was really nice and kind and we became good friends fast.

Jenn pov.

I still had the photo of me and y/n. I looked at the photo everyday. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't know what to say.

My bae💕

Me.

Hi y/n how are you.
Read 4:06pm

10:56pm

My bae💕(you)
Can I help you?

Can I come over please
I want to talk to you.

Sure I guess. (Adressess)
Messaged hearted

Back to pov.

I missed my true love.

------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Nah this is cute I like it gonna be a part 2 on Sunday or Saturday depends💕💕

Words count: 1172