murda ricky- domination

Authors note:
TELL ME THIS MAN AINT FINEE lowkey looking like a mushroom but that's okay 😨

Authors note:TELL ME THIS MAN AINT FINEE lowkey looking like a mushroom but that's okay 😨

he bae fr fr (after jenn ofocurse)

Warning:smut domination kink.

------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov

Me and Ricky had gotten into an argument about me drinking and dancing in the club. I thought it wasn't that serious but ofcourse is his protective ass thought something else.

"Yo get your lil ass back here now" he yells while I walk away. He comes up behind me n grabs my waist pulling my ass to be on his crotch area.

"Why you running from daddy little girl" he whispers in my ear (Chile.. I hope my mum don't go through my phone 💀💀💀) I could feel my pussy starting to drip.

He spins me around to face him now both of crotch areas touching n he grabs my neck, my pussy turns into a waterfall. "Hm your so sexy" he softly says, pecking my lips. "You was just mad to seconds ago" I say in confusion.

" I know a better way to take my anger out" he says grabbing my ass. He picks me up and carries me to our bedroom.

He drops me on the bed I sit up as he stands at the foot of the bed admiring me. " I just wanna fuck the shit outta yoy" he mumbles.
"Do it" I respond

He pulls my feet making me lay on the bed but he pulls me to the side of the bed( yk when u like get into bed that bit). He pulls my closer to him my pussy touching his dick but we were fully clothed ( I think you understand what I mean??). He unbuttons my black denim shorts n takes them off sliding them down my legs, while I take my black crop top off.

I was left in undergarments. Pink panties and a red lace bra. He watched my curves running his fingers on them. He suddenly rips my panties off leaving my waterfall(what 😨) pussy on display. " your already dripping for me ma?" He says. He starts to eat my pussy sucking and licking my clit like a lollipop. I was in a state of shock and pleasure with every lick I was closer to my climax, he always made me feel good during sex.

"Fuck Ricky please-e don't stop" I moan as I was about to release. But he stops.
I become annoyed because why would he do that."you don't cum princess until I tell you to" he says leaning towards my ear. He is now hovering over me his pink tip was touching my pulsating pussy. Even though we have been togheter for 2.5 years and had sex so many times the length of dick always shock me, everytime we fuck.

He slowly slips his tip in me, we both gasp." Your so tight mama" he groans.
(Idk what ppl write) he twitches inside of me he pulls out he cums all over my chest and stomach. " you look good with all that on you mama" he says trying to catch his breath.

Without giving me time to clean my self up he flips me over. "Arch for daddy" (yh no?.) I a
Arch My back he inserts himself in me and goes in and out at a fast pace, slapping my ass everytime he asked what's his name. " Ricky baby please-e" I say almost reaching my climax. I feel sensations all around my legs pelvic area and stomach. "Cum princess cum for daddy" ( yeah... no what's going on here). I cummed on dick and he pulls out slapping his throbbing tip on my heartbeating pussy. "You did good baby" he says in his sexy voice ( ain't never heard this man's voice 💀)

He goes to the bathroom getting a towel to clean us both up. He runs the shower and we both get in, we shower togheter and he gives me a passionate kiss. "Baby my legs are weak" I say feeling like I am going to fall. He chuckles and we both get out the shower and get dressed. I layed on the bed as he puts a show on to watch.

He lays next to me but I wasn't done yet. I sit on his legs and pull his shorts down he wasn't hard so I was
Happy his dick was going to grow inside me mouth.

"What are you doing?" He asks while smirking. I pay no attention to him and start sucking his dick. He pushes my head down but also holding my hair. I gag but I didn't care I started to lick the sides blowing bubbles with my spit. (IF U SEEN HE GUY WHO MADE JUJU ON THAT BEAT TWITTER YK WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT zay hillfiger)

"Fuck ma keep going" he says looking like he's about to cum. Effortlessly I stat to suck faster going up and down. He cums I swallow. " shit princess that felt good" he says as I wipe the sides of my mouth. I kiss him while straddling on his lap.

I pull my shorts to the side of my inner thigh and ride Ricky. All you could hear was moans filling the room and the slapping sound of our skins colliding. He held my ass as it went up and down on his long 10.5 inch dick. I start to get tired and stop still him In me and he thrust his hips upwards and slams into me right on my g spot. " your so wet and tight for daddy aren't you?" He says smirking at me.

He speeds up his pace making my legs began to shake like there is no tomorrow. We both cum at the same time. I get off his dick and go to the toilet to pee(pee after sex guys life lesson) I come back to him on his phone n I lay on his bare chest.

" I love you baby" I say softly

" I love you to mamas" he says softly aswelll

------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

Okay.. hmm idk how to feel the word daddy wa getting thrown around a lil to much how could it take me 2 days to write this anyways hope u liked it.

Word count: 1049